PROC Hidden DMD

Hi, all I am playing CCC with PROC and all works well except the color DMD is always in the background. An alt/tab will show DMD so I know it is running. I am using desktop display. Sorry if this has already been covered. Seems I must be missing something simple. Thanks for any help.

It has been discussed in the cactus canyon continued support topic. For me, in desktop mode I had to run the pup pack so the dmd had something to park itself on. The pup isn't triggered so its static except for the movie backglass

CCC-Proc-DT.jpg

Posted (edited)

Thanks Cliffy, I am using the PUP. I have tried the three .bat files included in the PUP with the same result. Maybe a setting for PUP in the script? Oh, or maybe because I have the B2S active as well?

I am clueless and appreciate the help.

Maybe the PUP is not compatible with the PROC CC?

I read the text concerning PUP with PROC and it states "This PUP is best enjoyed with the excellent VPin Workshop release of this table, but will not work with PROC versions."

Edited by Digitalnightfall

right. The pup does not "trigger" with proc but it still loads, as you see in my pic. I have the dmd sitting on top of the pups topper.

Heres my user_settings.yaml. This yaml determines the dmd size and location. This goes in the proc\games\cactuscanyon\config folder

Also attached is my pinupplayer.ini which matches the size and location of the dmd upper left. This goes in the pinupsystem\pupvideos\cc_13 folder

user_settings.yaml PinUpPlayer.ini

What I did... I changed two python files:  

ep_desktop_pygame.py
       pygame.display.set_caption('Cactus Canyon Continued') into pygame.display.set_caption('PROC:Cactus Canyon Continued')
and ep_new_service.py:
        title = dmd.TextLayer(64,1,self.game.assets.font_7px_alt_az,"center",opaque=True).set_text("Cactus Canyon Continued") into  ....set_text("PROC:Cactus Canyon Continued")

And then I let B2SWindowPunch Cover it... the latest B2S.Server builds already has it contained (searching for "PROC:" in the window title).