Optimal Way To Strobe 5 Flashers Left To Right And Back

• Content Provider

Hi,

I am working on the Barracora table and I wanted to add some RGBled animation when the Left Bank Reset (Sol9) and Right Bank Reset(Sol10) is set.  

1)  Is there already an optimal way to strobe from left to right and back, let's say a 100m pulse?  I will experiment this weekend.  I have looked at the DOF docs so I can see it can be done in multiple ways, but I don't want to make the config string too long :)

2) Can you trigger off of a Switch change or only Solenoids?  Maybe this is in the DOF doc which I have to look at some more

EDIT:  Ahh, looks like W is for switch and S is for Solenoid.  I missed it the first time since W can also be used for Wait.

Thanks,

• Content Provider

Hi

1) For a left right effect you just define tzhe effect you you to have for every single flasher and use a increasing delay for every effect. For this delay you need to use the W{Milliseconds} setting. W{NumberOfMilliseconds} defines a wait period resp. delay before the effect executes after it has been triggered. I hope to implement some effects which use more than one toy in the future. This would make this type of effects much easier.

2) Yeah, I know the 2 different W can be confusing, but unfortunately we have only 26 different chars to use ;)

Regards

Tom

Archived