DOF Config Tool website

Hi everyone, I would like to update my DOF configuration to add a shaker. The website seems to be in a vegetative state and not operational for months...  Is there any other way to load an existing DOF configuration into a tool to modify it ? Thanks in advance. Diwi.

2 hours ago, Diwi said:

Hi everyone, I would like to update my DOF configuration to add a shaker. The website seems to be in a vegetative state and not operational for months...  Is there any other way to load an existing DOF configuration into a tool to modify it ? Thanks in advance. Diwi.

Works fine for me

Thank you for your post but I can see the home webpage with the menu and 3 videos. But when I click on a menu item, nothing happens, I have still the logo and the menu, but the body of the page is grey. I will clear my browser cache but I have the same behavior with Chrome, Edge and Safari on my Mac, so something must be bugged in the website.

Hi, sorry my bad... Because of some unwanted robots on a website hosted at home, I set too many restrictions in the security section (filters) of my personal DD-WRT router... Thank you for confirming that the website was up and running, it made me realize that the problem was with me (as is often the case)...