Calling all table builders

Peace,

With my latest Pup Pack completed and released into the wild, I'm going to take a break for a minute.  In the meantime I have an idea for a VPX table and Pup Pack combination for an original table.

Who I'm looking for is someone with experience making tables, is good with making Ultra DMD or customizing a rom, wants to make a table that goes with a Pup Pack, likes ramps, multiballs and the stuff you see in modern tables, and is a fan of the Pacific Rim movie (the first one) and the franchise.

If such a person or people exists, feel free to express your interest here or hit me up with a personal message.  If you know someone who fits this description, have them look at this thread.  I work well with people who have a vivid imagination, are passionate about virtual pinball, and wish to see a project through to the end.  Depending on the interest and skill of those interested, I might be willing to create a budget for this project for toys and things like that to make this project look professional.  Of course I got the Pup Pack locked up.

If someone or a group is already working on a project for this brand, let me know.  I'll be happy to move on to something else.

Precise

• 3 weeks later...