PROC Cactus Canyon question

I have 2 versions of cactus canyon the Bally version and the PROC enhanced version. When I originally downloaded them I was getting the color DMD with the PROC version and all the new callouts and modes. Now when I launch it it comes up the normal table with the single color dmd ???

it worked last week fine. BTW I checked a past post regarding changing the color dmd in the script file for a 3 screen setup and I did that but now the original table loads when it’s suppose to be the enhanced version. Has anyone else experienced this in the past??

2 hours ago, Nicklaur12 said:

I have 2 versions of cactus canyon the Bally version and the PROC enhanced version. When I originally downloaded them I was getting the color DMD with the PROC version and all the new callouts and modes. Now when I launch it it comes up the normal table with the single color dmd ???

it worked last week fine. BTW I checked a past post regarding changing the color dmd in the script file for a 3 screen setup and I did that but now the original table loads when it’s suppose to be the enhanced version. Has anyone else experienced this in the past??

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3966-new-vp10-alert-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998/page/12/#comment-79492