Ball launch speed issue after VP 10.8 RC1 update

Hello all,

I have a strange issue that only affects a few tables, most notably Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Before the upgrade the ball would launch both manually and auto-launch right up the ramp without any issues. Now, the ball does not have enough power/speed to launch. I searched the forums and found how to adjust the plunger release speed (i.e., edit plunger table element). I adjusted that and now I can manually launch the ball. However, when the table auto-launches balls (i.e., saved ball, multi-ball, etc.) the auto-launch does not have enough speed/power, and behaves exactly like it did before I made the adjustment. I do not see anywhere to adjust the speed of an auto-launched ball. Any ideas? Also, I don't understand why upgrading VPX has had this effect, and only on a few boards. I have tried to swap out the table with other versions to test whether it had to do nFozzy physics updated boards, but multiple versions of the table had the same launch issue. I'm at my wits end and would appreciate any help.