Newbie: How to use VPU for browsing/loading tables

Apax

Hey Everyone!  I've got my cabinet mostly done (2 screen + dmd LCD).  It's running right now, and I'm getting familiar with running tables, and tuning them.  This is probably a question that is answered with "Read the FAQ, idiot", though, I'm still looking.  

Is there an easy way to find all PUPs, ROMs, and Tables in a single view?  For example, I load Matrix, but there isn't a link saying "here to PUPs, here to ROMs, here to wheels", etc.  And I don't know if the right files works.  Is this just something that I need to get used to, or is there a better way?

Tons of tutorials on how to VPX, how to cabinet, how to B2S, etc, but not on "How To VPU".  LOL

Thanks all, and sorry if this is a horrific question.

--Apax

15 minutes ago, Apax said:

Hey Everyone!  I've got my cabinet mostly done (2 screen + dmd LCD).  It's running right now, and I'm getting familiar with running tables, and tuning them.  This is probably a question that is answered with "Read the FAQ, idiot", though, I'm still looking.  

Is there an easy way to find all PUPs, ROMs, and Tables in a single view?  For example, I load Matrix, but there isn't a link saying "here to PUPs, here to ROMs, here to wheels", etc.  And I don't know if the right files works.  Is this just something that I need to get used to, or is there a better way?

Tons of tutorials on how to VPX, how to cabinet, how to B2S, etc, but not on "How To VPU".  LOL

Thanks all, and sorry if this is a horrific question.

--Apax

Check spreadsheet under TOOLS

• Administrators

Always start with the game/table.  Everything else are support files.  Sort the Tables section by new or updated date.  That will give you a good place to start.  Once you know the game you want.  Usually the B2S and ROM are in one of the fields.  If not, simple search using the game name will usually get you to the files you want.