Vpinmame + Pindmd + Unity3D

arngrim

• Content Provider

Hello folks,

I worked with Billbox to integrate Unity3D on my builds and it is a success!

So again, 3 versions, with Pindmd1, 2 and the classic build, but all of them are cabinet versions.

Here is a proof video ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM9NeALuyMI

Tested in vp and unity and it is ok, the builds are quite fresh so please test and report issues

The link to them are on my signature

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

that has been a great step forward to incorporate unity into my builds.

Now, i need your support to convince Billbox to integrate B2S.Server into Unity pinball emulation, if we get that, DOF, which acts as a plugin of B2S will work too :)

Please like my post here :)

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=26236&p=251591

I want them to I corporate it too but I think they are doing backglass support the same as FP, internally to the table file, which has its plus obviously. I haven't read your post yet and obviously Incorporating the flexibility of dof and the way backglass support works (less cpu taxing) is a plus.

I will go check it out and support this. As with rav's bam stuff, the less reinventing of the wheel, the better

I want them to I corporate it too but I think they are doing backglass support the same as FP, internally to the table file, which has its plus obviously. I haven't read your post yet and obviously Incorporating the flexibility of dof and the way backglass support works (less cpu taxing) is a plus.

I will go check it out and support this. As with rav's bam stuff, the less reinventing of the wheel, the better

There could be both, that would be best.i think bilbox likes to integrate the backglass direct cause of the support for oculus rift which needs a backglass i think if it should be the complete 3d blast.

I want it mostly for the DOF stuff since that is what makes playing these table so much more fun.  Having all the backglasses working is just a major plus.  I'm really looking forward to more Unity Releases, but I really think this should be worked on immediately since it is so important.

Archived