File Association?

Hi all, I noticed a few days ago that the .fpt tables I have no longer show the icon that I am used to seeing. Instead, the .fpt files look like a page and when I look at properties, it asks me to pick an app to open. FP seems to work fine. I must have done something but have no idea what. Please help.

Hi TerryRed, thank you for the information. I may have not been clear about the problem I am having. The only issue seems to be the appearance of the FP table icon in a file folder. It used to look like a blue bumper with a ball next to it just like in the pics on the website to which you sent the link. All of a sudden it appeared as what looks like a piece of paper and properties shows that Windows does not recognize. I had some issues with Windows after that and did a fresh install of Windows (Win 10 Pro from scratch and updated) and the problem is still there although FP works fine. I am clueless as to what to do.

Oh, and thank you for your amazing tables! I was not much of a fan of FP until I found your tables and WOW!!

Icon.PNG