Christin Marche Pinball- Ideas required.

Maybe you've seen my vector redrawings in the back glass section. Now I have an idea. I like Christin Marche's art very much (even when I hated it many years ago). I wanted to make a poster for my living room and even when it's still in work, I thought "why not making a VP pin as homage to his artwork"? Attached is a picture of the current status of the poster. Doing a complete pin is out of scope (I don't use PCs, I'm using a Mac), but I like doing the graphics. So here is my idea (thanks to @hauntfreaks for the advice). I take an existing VP and create new graphics for the game and the playfield. Since I have no idea how a VP is composed, I'd like to know what kind of files I would need and which Pin I should use as a base. I would prefer a pin Christian worked on, but I'm flexible here.

Any advise is welcome. Please take in mind, this would take a while.

Jens 

Poster.png

Nowadays I would say start with the VPW example table included in every vpx version download. Open a table you would like the features from to learn from and use that to build a new table from the example table. 

It's a steep learning curve at first and I'll be straight up I've only played around with it. Given your already amazing skill set I think you'll do great and I'm gonna be #1 fan of your first table :)