Wonder If Dof Could Do This In Some Way?

• Content Provider

Those LightPacks are the ones I was looking at, they're just controlled by sections of your monitor using free software to output a color to the RGBs you mount...I think it's best for backglasses but then it's only an ambient light instead of an active ambient light. you could do undercab lighting too and you'd see flashing in the parts where table flashers are, if those crees are bright enough. Might be neat, but I'd have to see it in action before I committed to the install.

Yes exactly what i tinking :) use at undercab lightning. And i have a crazy idea to use that round the playfield. I have cutted rails for stroblight on the sides of the playfield on my cab. I will try to use this ambilight instead of addressable led strips there. What do you think about that? When a flasher on the side of playfield area light up will the ambilight light up in the same color :)

Yeah i know :) but with ambiligt will it change the color on the right place where the flasher or anything else is placed on the playfiels on different tables. And i think it will be black for the most times because the most tables are black around the sides. Thats only a crazy idea i got when i saw the first post randr wrote. I will try to buy a ambilight kit anyway i can use that on the backbox or undercab ;)

• Administrators

Let us know if it arrives....there's some stuff from Israel that I was looking at but wasn't sure if it would arrive.... :)

I haven't had any issues with packages from Israel other than them taking a week or two to arrive.  It's the packages from China that I almost always have issues with.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to use my Undercab Ambilight this way (undercab color reacting to picture color). I'm using a LEDWiz. Soon I'll get my WS2811 LED Stripes but they are only placed at the playfield.

I found a Project which is using the LEDWiz directly without DOF for Ambilight. But unluckily the download links are down. It can be found here.

Does anyone know if there is a solution how I can use my LEDWiz LEDs as Screen based Amblight?

Thank you very much :)

Archived