Online Multiplayer For Vp

Winner gets the LEDwiz configtool named after them!  

LOL! I WIN! 

seriously though. this can be done. even if just making only vpinmame realtime online multiplay. would be something better than always playing with yourself! wait that sounded dirty!

• Content Provider

You'll have to find a way to share a single running rom between the players, otherwise random awards and stop style skill shots will not sinc. Its not going to work correctly if each player is running their own rom.

• Content Provider

will never work , as nothing will be fast enough and reliable enough for network com to the rom

snotz explianed the reasons why in detail ages ago. would be sweet if it could be done but i have been told it will never happen.

the roms where never designed to be emulated and then multiple player over the internet and alot would be limited by the original rom

• Content Provider

We don't need to be that fast, as there won't be 2 players playing at the same time, and as explained on the other side, a plugin of the b2s.server could do it.

We can play fps online for ages and we couldn't be able to play one player after each other vp online? :)

I think it would be cool to have a freinds list in the front end and see who is playing what in real time ... not too hard to do imo .. but then be able to connect to that friends table and watch as the game is played then as the game ends you are either able to send a chat message to congratulate or to offer a challenge. PinballX already has the online capabilities to see in real time what game you are playing. Add in a teamviewer program of some kind .... of course only your friends list has pemission to view your game at anytime but there would never be any pop-up boxes allowed untill a game was over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

Another problem is vp can't tell when it's up to player1 or player2 to play, this is internal to vpm, so the control switch from one to another seems impossible, you might think that the players manually give control to another player, something like that

Archived