HauntFreaks B2S (backglass) files

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @hauntfreaks , RBION no longer turns on with the new version of the official server B2s 2-1-1 and beta 2-1-2 ba96798 which has just been released (like the version of "alt spiderman" that you modified on May 14 and which has been working ever since). Thank you very much for your superb work, you are truly talented and generous 👍

11 minutes ago, pacboy said:

Hi @hauntfreaks , RBION no longer turns on with the new version of the official server B2s 2-1-1 and beta 2-1-2 ba96798 which has just been released (like the version of "alt spiderman" that you modified on May 14 and which has been working ever since). Thank you very much for your superb work, you are truly talented and generous 👍

bah. damn. RBION is working for me, with the same version b2s server. Spiderman stopped lighting though

rbion-b2s-server-ba96798.jpg

3 hours ago, pacboy said:

make sure to be on the feb 2 update of the b2s.... tested and working for me...

Just now, hauntfreaks said:

make sure to be on the feb 2 update of the b2s.... tested and working for me...

yep and spiderman DOES work if you use haunts May 14th release of the b2s.