• BackGlass Video
    • Playfield Video
    • Playfield Loading Video
    • Table Logo Wheel
    • Instruction Cards
    • DMD Video
    • Flyers

• Content Provider

The instruction videos that @Kongedam has been creating are a recent priority for me (but I use instruction cards when the other isn't available). I use round wheels for SS, logo only for EM. Not big into loading videos--I just use a generic overlay loading along with music (or sounds) from the table.

44 minutes ago, ryguy417 said:

The instruction videos that @Kongedam has been creating are a recent priority for me (but I use instruction cards when the other isn't available). I use round wheels for SS, logo only for EM. Not big into loading videos--I just use a generic overlay loading along with music (or sounds) from the table.

my question is... are you seeing the loading videos?.... my setup loads the table so fast I wouldnt see the loading video, and if I did is would be 1-2 seconds if that

• Content Provider
9 hours ago, hauntfreaks said:

my question is... are you seeing the loading videos?.... my setup loads the table so fast I wouldnt see the loading video, and if I did is would be 1-2 seconds if that

Exactly. I just want to play. Mine just says "loading" so that people don't start pounding coin/start prematurely.