Virtual Pinball Spreadsheet not working for me

Hello

Since yesterday, when I go to https://virtual-pinball-spreadsheet.web.app/ it shows the pink bar at the top and the logo (see screenshot) for 1 second, then it all goes white. I have tried four different browsers in normal and incognito mode and disabled antivirus in case it was blocking it. It works fine from my phone on Wifi, so it is not my broadband firewall. Any ideas?

Thanks

VPS.jpg

I prefer the old one a lot more, which is working again by the way. You can see a lot more games on the front page. With the new (still beta) version, I can only see 5. The rest of the page is tutorials, roms, coloured roms....  If I needed any of those, I would look for the game first and then get all the extra content from there. But the main thing for me is too see all the newest and updated games on the front page, and on the previous version you can scroll down and see lots of them in seconds. On the new one, it is more of a hassle clicking on that tiny right arrow and seeing five at a time.

I hope the old version stays.

• 1 month later...

I am just getting into the hobby and when I go to the site it does show there is an alpha version. I attempt to login via github where it says "Admin login" and it just says 'login unsuccessful.'

I am positive my github credentials are correct. Anyone else experiencing this?

The legacy version does not look like it accepts signups anymore so I am unable to use this tool.

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, jpage101 said:

I am just getting into the hobby and when I go to the site it does show there is an alpha version. I attempt to login via github where it says "Admin login" and it just says 'login unsuccessful.'

I am positive my github credentials are correct. Anyone else experiencing this?

The legacy version does not look like it accepts signups anymore so I am unable to use this tool.

I am guessing you are not an Administrator for that site?

I have never had to login to github to use the virtualpinball spreadsheet, with the old or new link.