How To Rotate Your Visual Pinball Video Snaps

locutus1

i downloaded all your video snaps 1080p to play on visual pinball but when i played one not on vp but just to see what they were they are sideways.. is there a way to correct this aka a program that will automatically go though each one and rotate them back?  or will maximus arcade see that its sideways and put it the right way?

thanks for your help...

• Content Provider

Irfanview has a batch file process with lot's of options. I've used it specifically for this feature on occassion during MODs where I had a heap of images to tweak.  Can be really useful at times for things like this.

ok ive converted them and flipped them with that free viewer.. tomorrow ill see if they work.. i had to convert to flv maximus wont play f4v... well see how many i match up with fuzzyrename or what ever that program is.. seems the roms i have  800 of them only a handful of images availible but i have everyone from a-z in images...

so if this dont work then ill download from vp.org all the tables and roms i want which i already started and try it that way with the images they provide.. maybe they are named just for vp.org roms

what would be nice is if someone smart enough.. to make a program that renames all the artwork all the roms all the videos for that particular program.. ie mame.. drop down menu click mame show where your videos are show where your roms are.. etc it converts them flips them what ever it needs to work..

then say drop down menu visual pinball same thing..

all i see are programs all over the place you need 10 programs to do these simpel things 1 can

Archived