Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RonLevin

Pinball X Version Expired

I purchased my cabinet 2-3 years ago and really haven't had to play with it.  Now I finally have some time, but came across a error (version expired. Please download new version).  I looked through the forum but couldn't find any that referred to where I would download this new version.  I would appreciate any help.  

Thank you!

Please help!!!  I'm having my grandkids over and they are looking to play pinball.  I don't know much about technology, as I went to pinballx.net on my computer and nothing happens.  So I guess I have to go to the pinball machine itself, and type in pinballx.net ?  I'm just worried if I go to the site on my pinball machine, I will make matters worse if I don't understand where to download the new version..my home computer or the pinball machine itself.

Thanks for your help...and understanding!!

I will make matters worse if I don't understand where to download the new version..my home computer or the pinball machine itself.

I mean, I don't want to sound blunt but....if you're trying to upgrade PinballX on your pinball machine, how would installing it on your home computer work?