• Content Provider

so Ive been chuggin away at this, have the vega claw and bonus reveals done.

Original:
claw-original.gif.2a3a1b7591ad9446766c2a60bbcf669e.gif

redeaux:
claw-redo.gif.77562a54ba102b09261cff6db7c2c56a.gif

and the bonus reveal!
reveal.gif.cee81de08d4932eb3e5d3d74ac63085a.gif

the reveal is masked so it will show every bonus in red, weut!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I added the paypal me link ;)

I still need to add the player 2,3,and 4 skill shot keyframes but not many ppl play multiplayer games, esp on vpins :P I'll update the files on monday after I do a fresh capture over the weekend.

Have followed you progress from day one and you're a really talented guy for sure. Unfortunately I'm on pindmd3, so this format is of no use to me at this moment. Want to congratulate you on a very well done job ! I'm sure this is just as time consuming as putting up a good looking table is - if not more ?

Thank you !

• Content Provider

I dont know if it would help you or not, but Id be more than happy to provide you with the source files (recordings, editor files,etc)if thats something you are interested in.

Thank you very much for asking. I'm hoping for a software solution to the incomparability for the benefit of us all. It might or might not come. But, well, if I see art work like this coming without me being able use them. You can make sure that investing in a pin2dmd isn't far away. I just bought my pindmd3 out of availability. Would have gone the pin2dmd route today.

• Content Provider

I think its more beneficial to everyone to have the source. Seeing how things work is easier to learn from for me that looking at a guide.  Lucky1 still helped me out immensely with this.

• Content Provider

I think it'd be great if Lucky made a more comprehensive tutorial as a companion to the source files,  He fixed a lot of things I did wrong in the making of this colorization.

Yes. True, but, also guys like you that share every bit of code and I'm sure - being there helping out from the user point of view is invaluable. Not at all trying to say ANYTHING bad about our devs. It is simply a fact, that there is a difference being a user and being a developer. Sometime their believe things are obvious that really isn't "if you come from the other side of things".. Love both sides, we just need to remember that we come from different experiences in life.

Thank you very much Malenko and Lucky1 - your teamwork seems to have struck gold in this case.

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, malenko said:

I think it'd be great if Lucky made a more comprehensive tutorial as a companion to the source files,  He fixed a lot of things I did wrong in the making of this colorization.

I was hoping you could do this now :)  I have no problem to help out in the end, if all volunteers prepare the colorization work like you did. It only took me a couple of hours to fix the issues left. Did the same with vbobrusev.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
Does the PinMAME ROM have to be patched for this to work or just need the .pal file?

Pal file renamed to pin2dmd.pal and also the other file renamed to pin2dmd. (I forgot the right extension)
Saved in the altcolor folder from sfII

No patch needed, but newest Pin2DMD firmware and dll file.

• 2 years later...
  • Content Provider

Hi Malenko, 

First, thanks for this colorization and for sharing your project files, it helps a lot to get into pin2dmd editor.

I play this table a lot with my kids and I realized the colorization was missing for some minor animations (double round, extraball left, next chun-li...) and i'm trying to improve the car crush animations that i find a bit below the overhole nice work you did with all ther animations. I'm doing that for my own use, but if i get somewhere, would you mind if i share these updates ?

• 11 months later...

Archived