Do 1/32 scan hub 75 E type panels work on 1/16 input not 2x1×1/16 but 160x160 size

psmmacker

Hi all we alll know. All p3 p4 p5 work at 16/1

All we need now is pin2dmd firmware to work on 1/32 so i can use the new .type 1/32 scan 169x160 p 2.5 sizes chip one 2012 ic eg mavrick and batman returns table

My old IT boss said it can be done and code rewritten to support 1/32 on the current stm32.discovery board

Instead of the old p2.5 mosfet ones 4096  due to blanking and colour bleeding

It seems no one can give me a stright answer 

Thxs

Paul

P2.5 Indoor RGB SMD LED Module 160*160mm 64*64pixels for full color LED display Scrolling message LED sign P2.5 SMD LED display
http://s.aliexpress.com/Z3Yvqmea

Thats good news to hear as i know that vpinball would have to be modified for small dmd support backwards compatability 

I would live to get the new panels 1/32 and test the new hardware as  we now know the

Driver singals chips was the issue and not the stm32 discovery baord and the 32/1 has the same

Ive nailed that part  icn2012 and icn2025 chipone witch give a good output

Paul

ae_1485258927433.jpg

That's not the point. The XL version is meant for real pinballs that use the 192x64 resolution (maverick, Batman forever, baywatch and Frankenstein) and not for virtual pinballs, at least for now.
Additionally there's 2 things to consider:
Pinout is slightly different
Pinmame and driver dlls have to be rewritten if I understand lucky1 correct.

Greetings,
Dom

Edit: also, I use the P2 Panels, not P2.5
And trust me, you don't want to deal with these types of panels!!! Watch the price tag and I promise, you don't want to deal with the quality and the many problems that these panels cause. ;)

Ok rapplebox what p2 do u use as mosfet are no good for this project on any size ones

I did have one selller that wanted to make 2.5 with them chip one is but wanted a

Batch to be ordered over a 100 units before they would consider production

And i threw them 2.5 16/1 away as bleeding got .worse and earthing the fets to earth

Changed the colours

Txs paul

• 1 month later...

Archived