A newcomer appears out of nowhere. Introduction thread of SilverballJim

SilverballJim

Greetings, my name is SilverballJim and I have come from a faraway place (Yeah Right!) in order to try and fill in the missing slots of my Pinmame. I will make the VIP Lifetime Investment soon but for now, a bit about myself. I am a caffeine powered nitwit who dreams of games.

However, the two factions of this hobby is akin to that of a never ending flame war. No names will be given because I don't want to stir the hornet's nest. What I can say for a fact is that I shall save up for VIP here and then I can make sure I have both sides to work with.

I promise to abide by the rules and to be fair and to also treat everybody as if they were me. I hope that things shall be well.

• Administrators

Welcome to VPU.

Don't worry... Here you are allowed to mention other sites without problems. Make sure you also check out VPinball.com and monsterbashpincab.com.

I don't have any issues with VPForums or any of the other sites. VPF's owner is the one that has the problem with mentioning any other sites.  Feel free to open your mind.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for necroposting but I have paid for my Lifetime membership and paid for the various Pinball Tables on steam. Pinball FX2, Pinball Arcade, and Zaccaria pinball. If I save up for a cabinet, can I get one that have a usb input to add a Atari Controller with Joy2Key to play Baby Pac-Man, Granny & the Gators and Caveman among the various others.

I'm not 100% sure I understand the question. ( my first language isn't English )

But, your asking if you can build a cabinet and also play other things than VP ? If that is your questions. Sure you can. Many people do. Implementing those though, might require some effort. It all depends about the hardware I guess.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, SilverballJim said:

Sorry for necroposting but I have paid for my Lifetime membership and paid for the various Pinball Tables on steam. Pinball FX2, Pinball Arcade, and Zaccaria pinball. If I save up for a cabinet, can I get one that have a usb input to add a Atari Controller with Joy2Key to play Baby Pac-Man, Granny & the Gators and Caveman among the various others.

If it's PC based then you shouldn't have any issues connecting a joystick for those games.

Archived