Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dazz

B2S Crashing after updates to PinMAME/SAM LE dll/DOF

I've been trying to get my cabinet updated with the most recent findings. I've updated VP to 10.2 rev2847.  Updated PinMAME to the SAM Build with modular DMD drivers and added file for Pin2DMD.  I've added the updated SAM LE dll (2.43), updated the controller.vbs and updated B2S.  Also updated DOF to r3.  DOF is working, but B2S crashes upon table load.  

I've deleted all B2S registry and re-registered the B2S server.  Any ideas why B2S would be crashing?

DJRobX put out the latest dev build that has SAM:

Use the controller.vbs packaged with beta_2847

I think everything else you have is OK.

I've about figured it out...  Looks like something blows out your ScreenRes.txt file causing values for second/third screen to revert to 0.  I added my values back, but B2S is showing on the wrong monitor.  No matter what value I put in, B2S will not go to my 2nd screen.  

Ok, completely forgot about B2S Debug. Finally was able to get everything back running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall screenres getting goofy with a pbx update but I think you run hyperpin all I did was make screenres read only to solve that

There's a setting in PBX "Auto position DirectB2S" that you can set to OFF to stop it from re-writing your screenres.txt file.