VPinball & Pin2DMD, how ?

andif

Can i just say that the parts arrived from Uncle sash and i am very happy with the work he did and how quick it was posted. Eventually the screens have arrived from Ali but sadly the support pins on one of the boards have been broken. So an email has been sent to the supplier with a photo. 

Back to my current situation, I have tried google and various clicking of settings in VP and i can not seem to get anything else to display on the panels other than the logo. I have it powered by USB and I have a micro USB cable connected also. I can communicate with it and tell it to change its colour, how ever the orange is quite poor compared to the other colours i can choose from. Although when i click save it doesnt save the last brightness i selected, do i need to keep the SD card in for it to store that data? So ultimately how do I activate this screen within VP? Thanks

Oz I did do that so you made me start thinking, I deleted the devices out of manager and re added them using only the one USB driver that i found in notes and it works! Only problem i got is some DMD images have extra lines appearing faintly down the dmd. Anyone got ideas?

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2016 at 11:46 AM, andif said:

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Hi this isnto fo with mosfet signal drivers and the rgb supliers have upgraded the chips to newer ones 

I think your better offf with p3 p4 p5 16/1 scan i got some aliexpress supplier panels that work 100%

With out this blanking issue aka bleeding txts 

Paul

Screenshot_2016-10-13-09-06-25.png

Screenshot_2016-09-05-20-12-34.png

Archived