• Content Provider

I am kicking off this new subforum with X-Files DMD coloring wip.  In order to avoid duplication of effort, I suggest others start a new thread for their own wip :)

I noticed that lucky1 mentioned this one in his tutorial.  If anyone has already finished this one, just reply here.  Otherwise, I will take it on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I am having similar issues to sharkky's issue with Avengers.  However, my problem probably lies that I am using the pin2dmd editor to colorize frames (thereby creating .fsq file upon export).

@lucky1, I will send you my project and hopefully we can figure out the issue.

Since the editor just shuts down on my cab (no error, no log) I am trying to execute the palette & .fsq via the sd-card (according to recent documentation - this should work).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I am suspending my development on coloring X-Files and any other non-stern DMD.  At least until I can have a solid working example of color FrameSeq replacement (despite my best efforts)...

• 5 months later...
On 10/05/2016 at 1:43 AM, comicalman said:

I am suspending my development on coloring X-Files and any other non-stern DMD.  At least until I can have a solid working example of color FrameSeq replacement (despite my best efforts)...

Hi comicalman,

I looked at your project (XFiles_V4m1)

The start point of your Keyframe scene 1 is wrong

An example for your scene 1 :

you must select xfiles_dump and go to the frame where you would starting your scene (right here it is frame number 644)

Select "scene 1" in the "frameseq" combo box.
Click on "add frameseq" button

Export your project and if you have real pinball => rename files to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq

The frameseq replacement is on the fsq file, so you must copy pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq on your sd card

Your corrected project is here => https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bsnkkfmspwumpe/XfilesComicalman.zip?dl=0

Good luck for the next ;)

Sharkky

Archived