Just Got Problems With Dof With Ledwiz.

I had a simple setup running on my bench, just 2 solenoids, 3 rgb leds and a flasher. All worked in vp.

Today i created a bigger config with dof configtool, overwrote the old ini's. Now NOTHING. Not a peep from the toys.

All i have done is connecting the second ledwiz (id2) the first is id 1, all ports work with ledblinky.

All works with led blinky, so it's not the hw.  2 ini's are generated as it should, and the working setup i had was also configured for 2 ledwiz.

Stupid me i never cared for backing up the old ini's. So i can't verify if it is the configs.

what could be the problem?

thanks arngrim.

Well i have no clue what has happened. I haven't changed anything at all, not installed any new software, not uninstalled anything. It worked yesterday, but not today..

I'll continue to look tomorrow.

outthere: i haven't checked that, but can it change itself? ;)

My god how stupid i feel now.

I had by some incredible fluke happened to test with tables that was not configured for dof ... example BTTF (the version i had installed)

How could i just randomly select just those few not supporting dof??? The rest of the tables i can't remember.

PS: why not add to config tool infos which version of a table is the dof version?

Archived