Pin2Dmd - Hall Of Fame

lucky1

• Content Provider

Seeing PIN2DMD being such a huge success in the community and having already more than 100 users realy makes me happy and made me recognize once again how privileged I am. Since this is a open source project where the contributors share their knowledge and time for free to make others happy and some of the users want to show how happy they are, by donating me money , I decided to pass that money to people who need it more than me. Friends of mine founded a charity project supporting children of the Shanzu Orphans Home in Kenya to give them a chance for a better life. They spend their complete holiday time to travel there and bring the donated money directly to where the help is needed. If you want to know more about it you can find more information here http://www.soh-kenya.de. I hope that many of you feel as privileged as I am and support them by donating for the fun you have with PIN2DMD.

In the sense of sharing means caring

This is to honor the members of the community contributing
to the PIN2DMD project and making it a success.

Software authors and developers:

Lucky 1
Steve45

Hardware providers and support:

UncleSash
Rappelbox

Financial Support through donation:
(use button in the signature to get in here :D )

Diamond Supporter:
DerRoland

Platinum Supporter:
djgrizmek
mikemikeson
flippnswitchez
Takeout
jadflat
astec1800
gStAv
Rappelbox
UncleSash
optikazze
raysco
martymoose69
17Al3x17

OzStick

Gold Supporter:
fly
GrandDD
Back to 90s
arcadeforever
guruguys
marioc
vulbas

Silver Supporter:
david_bw

Content support by providing colorized table files, software support, etc:
Toon - colorized Shrek
Sironzolot - colorized POTC
freneticamnesic - table integration
toxie - pinmame integration

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Seeing PIN2DMD being such a huge success in the community and having already more than 100 users realy makes me happy and made me recognize once again how privileged I am. Since this is a open source project where the contributors share their knowledge and time for free to make others happy and some of the users want to show how happy they are, by donating me money , I decided to pass that money to people who need it more than me. Friends of mine founded a charity project supporting children of the Shanzu Orphans Home in Kenya to give them a chance for a better life. They spend their complete holiday time to travel there and bring the donated money directly to where the help is needed. If you want to know more about it you can find more information here http://www.soh-kenya.de. I hope that many of you feel as privileged as I am and support them by donating for the fun you have with PIN2DMD.

In the sense of sharing means caring

Lucky1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived