Vp 9.9.1

mpad

hi don't want to be a wise ass or something, but there is a official VP 9.9.1 out there if someone missed it (like me).

and in case you want to add it to the download section here.

it contains mjr's pinscape code and nudge adjustments. also fixes memory leaks some people have.

but you guys only care for pm5, right ;)

No one has said only one author has it; the suggestion is that one author we know may have it. I would guess there is at least one other too ;)

It's not uncommon for alpha/betas to be limited to a few during development; it's more than likely a little unstable at this stage for genera consumption. I am sure it is coming very soon.

There is a public test release over at vpf for everyone who likes to mess around. It's unfinished and all, but whoever wants to take a glimpse can do so.

I didn't care because I have no idea of table creation, but somewhere I saw someone post that he is trying table conversions already, so basic stuff seems to work.

• Content Provider

Link

There is a public test release over at vpf for everyone who likes to mess around. It's unfinished and all, but whoever wants to take a glimpse can do so.

I didn't care because I have no idea of table creation, but somewhere I saw someone post that he is trying table conversions already, so basic stuff seems to work.

• Content Provider

Vp10 is being alpha tested right now.

its very limited testing, and they are adding some features as we go.

Nothing is really being developed with >t at the moment as new features are being added and changed.

There will probably be 2 example tables when they start the public betas.

Fire and maybe jps papa smurf table. Not sure though.

The reason the public beta is not out as of yet is they want to get all the features in before people start developing with it. They dont want to introduce new features that will break tables developed with it.

Shouldnt be too much longer before everyone can play with it.

As a preview: it will have a little bit of a learning curve or adjustment curve to get used to some of the new features.

New light objects, rubber objects, gi bulb objects, updated flasher objects, environmental lighting system, materials for texturing and adding effects to objects, new kicker and trigger objects, mesh based fully animated bumpers with rings,and more.

People should be pretty happy when its ready and it should make building tables a little easier

JP posted a test table of Papa Smurf at VPF for those that want to check out a few features a month or 2 ago.

Pheew, glad I didn't dream it all up. Still on the sane side.

Exited about the results. Iike that it gets easier for you authors and simultaneously better in the visuals and under the hood. Win win.

Archived