Pinball 2000 Cnc Head Kit

This is a head only CNC flatpack kit for those who would like to build a pinball 2000 style cabinet from my plans, but who find the thought of dealing with all the curves of the head a little overwhelming. Kit is designed to simply slot together.

the kit comes with everything pictured plus the metal speaker grill (not shown).

If the buyer supplies the inner and outer dimensions of the backglass and dmd screens to be used these can be cut to recess those panels into the frames as shown in the pictures. If not. uncut panels will be provided and the buyer can cut their own holes.

The Head is designed by default to fit over a std width pinball cabinet (22") per my p2k plans. custom widths are available on request.

The backglass is designed to take a 24" widescreen. the dmd can take upto a 22" widescreen.

The head will come pre slotted for t moulding and pre drilled for mounting to the sides of the cabinet.

Speaker backing panel is pre drilled to take 4" speakers

Outside of the parts supplied in this kit, the buyer will need to:

Assemble head

Fit screens (please ensure you dry fit everything together before final assembly)

Mount backdoor of head

Source choice of t moulding

Source 2 lengths of right angle metal trim to finish off the top and bottom area of the backglass screen (optional) home depot/lowes etc

Source a sheet of plexiglass to cover the backglass screen (optional) home depot/lowes etc

Source 4 coach bolts and spacers to mount the head to the cabinet. home depot /lowes etc

Cost is $250 plus shipping.

Please contact me directly for a shipping quote or if you would like to arrange shipping yourself.

PayPal Email:: [email protected]

Shipping Information: please contact me for a shipping quote as this varies based on your location.

classifieds-144-0-12340500-1358963372_thumb.jpg

Archived