Family Guy (Stern) colorized with pin2dmd editor - FINISHED

• Content Provider

Finally! I am finished another game - Family guy. Here is fully colorized game without firmware modifications. Works on pin2dmd v 4.05 or later. Who interested in files for real pinball let me know. Vpin version is free - you can download here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BdBn%2FgSm1HR9wp

I will record video from real pinball tomorrow. If i found something to fix and will update vpin version.

FG1.gif.5830b7af102778d770cea749820e5e1a.gif

FG2.gif.83c872b7229ae2a72af80dbe9e135b8a.gif

FG3.gif.9521a1cdd6bd9ce17840a8c87341194e.gif

FG4.gif.734545d4474aae24383713bb4df1b8a7.gif

FG5.gif.a451481d2fecb53adc779957deedfd03.gif

• vbobrusev changed the title to Family Guy (Stern) colorized with pin2dmd editor - FINISHED
  • Content Provider
57 minutes ago, luvthatapex said:

How do you this one to display? I see crazy colors nothing like the screenshots above. I have freezy working with other color titles but not this one. I'm using altcolor entry fg_1200af

Freezy currently does not support 64color projects .

1 hour ago, luvthatapex said:

So how do you get this to display colors? Previously sam projects you had to patch the rom, but I see pin2dmd.pal and .vni suggesting I just use the freezy dll. 

You will have to wait for freezy to be updated
For now it will only work with a real pin2DMD

• Content Provider

That's all. Everything were fixed. Here is preview of colorization. Who interested in files for real pinball let me know. Vpin version was also updated. Scene with car in video also was fixed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

Yes, I meant: can you share the files with me so I can get my FG working with my pin2dmd board. In your post of march 15 you said if anyone is interested they could let you know. Well, I am interested, the video you posted looks great.

Many thanks for your time and efforts.

Regards, Harold.

• 9 months later...