[New VP10 Alert] TimeLord 3.0.5 (Luigi Saves the Universe) OriginalHybrid

TimeLord 3.0.5 (Luigi Saves the Universe) OriginalHybrid

FrankyT provides professional callouts for the TimeLord and the  gangster style Robot Luigi in TimeLord 3.0. This will amuse you as you battle the evil imposter TimeLord to restore balance to a universe  TimeLord 3.0 is a complete rebuild of TimeLord 2.0 including a massive SSF & backglass sound production, new playfield graphics and lighting, completely new 256 x 64 DMD. You can now play easy or hard 3ball/5ball and have new coloured dragon balls in multiball with ball saver timers also now implemented. Q-Mans girlfriend now appears above the inlanes. Don't mess with her and keep your eye on the ball. 

Included in the downloads section are the game file, 2 screen and 3 screen back glasses & media pack

The 3.0.5 version has some script changes to stop the game crashing on standalone devices such as MacBooks & android. This version also has a tidy up of the playfield overlay and playfield graphics to remove tiny lines around the  lights. For some reason the upload crashes so until it is uploaded on VPU the3.0.5 version can be found here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WhNt04gE6Fb5ygQkMluu_wbn44YTRqki/view?usp=share_link

The 3.0.4 version changes are significant to gameplay and fixes major award bugs. 😊See change log below

Incorporated into the game are

SSF audio and sound production

DOF

NFozzy Physics

Fleep Sounds

Virtual reality

Light Inserts

Luts

Please Enjoy Smaugs Fast Flips Video for TimeLord 3.0

This is a link to the gameplay overview

https://youtu.be/Lrq4LI5A6QE

This is  Link to a game played by pezima77 showing how to complete the tasks to get to the glory table

https://youtu.be/7fwIUBGnovI

You will need the latest version of VPinballX10.7, VPinPame 3.5 and latest Freezy DMD is a must although I don't recommend that you select it in the script. I recommend that JPs  DMD flashers are used for cabs, Desktop and VR. These have maximum definition for DMD's and can be used with Pin2DMD's.

The game is designed surround sound feedback. 

For people with DOF TimeLord 2.0 uses the same DOF configuration as the TimeLord 1.0 so the game is set ready to go and should play with no issues.

VR players have the option for a basic room or Rawds room which is selectable in script.

Thankyou to the talented crew who have worked with Avago to bring you TimeLord 3.0.

Avago are;

JP Salas-Game framework, scripting and mentoring

Rawd- Virtual Reality

Oqqan- Lighting, light sequences, plastic scripting

FrankyT-Callouts

RajoJoey-Game Adviser

Smaug-Game Promotion Video.

Aphophis-Mecahnical tilt, scripting and support

Gedankekojote-NFozzy Physics, Fleet Sounds, Luts

Ramps-Tomate

Whylte- Final physics & dynamic ball shadow.

Outhere-DOF

Table Testing & Game ideas- PinStratsDan, Joe Soap & Crakkers

Game Ideas & support- Sixtoe & Remdwass

Game Design & concept- RusstyT & HP

GamePlay, Scripting, Sound Design, Callouts, Table & Backglass Design- RusstyT

This game uses many objects from other Table Builder including, JP Salas, Flupper1s light inserts and Scotty Wickburgs dragon spinner, rotating bumper caps and rotating eyeballs. The ramp ideas are inspired by TOTAN, Opening ramp inspired by Bride of Pinbot and the 4 kicker centre lane is inspired by the EM game melody. Many thank to all the wonderful authors who provided inspiration for TimeLord 2.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
19 hours ago, bha191 said:

I got a high score, but the flipper buttons did not let me add my initials. How do I enter my initials?

+1 on above.

Also, curious to know the changes from 3.0 to 3.0.1.

The game is incredible and plays very well.  Thank you for the amazing effort. Thank your entire team as well. 

• 2 weeks later...