[New VP10 Alert] Hurricane 1991 Balutito MOD

• Content Provider

Hurricane 1991 Balutito MOD

After reading your positive feedback on the Cyclone table, I contacted Herweh to ask for permission to modify his Hurricane table.

And with a lot of kindness he said yes :) Thank's to him

you will therefore be able to complete your collection with this revisited playfield, plastic apron pinball table. I didn't modify the music because I think it's going well.

Good Game

🍺 Balutito 🍺

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

• 1 year later...
  • Content Provider

Hey I now have a very bad stutter on this wonderful table and it might partially be tied to the Db2s. This stutter seems to be tied to all or most of the flashers when they fire at the same time. See image below.

If I disable DB2s, the stutter is gone. I have tried different DB2S and the problem is still there. Currently, I am using the latest one from Wildman and even if I raise the skips in the DB2S properties, the stutter remains. Any idea on how to fix this? Pretty sure its not a limitation on my end, ive got a thousand dollar GPU and plenty of CPU. Also, I am not seeing something similar on other tables.

Thanks for taking a look. Oh one last thing. Any chance you also have the original updated playfield image available?

image.thumb.png.630adf01121d514a6bb4b44caa9b30ae.png

On 1/2/2024 at 7:31 PM, wrd1972 said:

Hey I now have a very bad stutter on this wonderful table and it might partially be tied to the Db2s. This stutter seems to be tied to all or most of the flashers when they fire at the same time. See image below.

If I disable DB2s, the stutter is gone. I have tried different DB2S and the problem is still there. Currently, I am using the latest one from Wildman and even if I raise the skips in the DB2S properties, the stutter remains. Any idea on how to fix this? Pretty sure its not a limitation on my end, ive got a thousand dollar GPU and plenty of CPU. Also, I am not seeing something similar on other tables.

I'm encountering the same issue.

I've a 3070 and decent specs, no lag on my other tables.  When I delete the backglass, then it runs fine.  

I've tried using different backglasses, same problem.  I've tried other mods of this table, same issue when the backglass is present.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:31 PM, wrd1972 said:

Thanks for taking a look. Oh one last thing. Any chance you also have the original updated playfield image available?

Actually, I was able to solve this - I got some help from the discord.

Basically, run the table.  Right click on the backglass.  Make sure the button to run this as a .exe is selected.  Click save.  Then reload.

Mine runs smooth now.

If that doesn't work, do the same thing, but increase the GI setting in the middle a few numbers until its smooth.  For me things were fine at 3.