• Content Provider

Class of 1812 (Gottlieb 1991) w VR Room

Early in 2021, I received permission from Bigus to update this table and add the VR conversions... originally done by Tom Tower and Ninuzzu.  The VR conversion included backglass, flashers, lighting, GI, and other table issue fixes (high score initials, trough multiball and tilt issue, and others).  I used the Blacksad dark image from his backglass, as it looks amazing.  All the interactivity was done in the script.  Sixtoe did a lot of lighting updates as well, including bloom lighting, overlay, etc.

Version 2.0 includes a hybrid mode for desktop, cab, and VR.  Plus all the latest updates that the VPW team has been doing lately.  It includes Fleep sounds, nFozzy / Roth physics and flippers, and general table physics updates.  It also has Rothbauerw drop targets, VPW Dynamics Shadows by Iakki, Apophis, and Wylte, Flupper Domes, and LUT options.  Bord also added a playfield mesh so the ball goes into the center saucer more realistically.  I also added a recent update by fluffhead35 for ballrolling and ramproll amplication sounds.  Hauntfreaks provided a couple lighter ball images as well.  

I also added more VR options to include a wall clock, and additional animation.

There are plenty of options in the script including LUT lighting changes, ball brightness, VR, cab, and desktop modes, dynamic shadows, rolling amplification, and other sound and shadow options.  Also for VR users, you can change to different room environments.

If you get 3 credits each time you add a coin, I put instructions in the script on how to modify your ROM to only add one coin.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!  And thanks again to all involved!

• 1 year later...