WARNING: Imposter Site - VPD - Updated 01/24!

9 minutes ago, RKip455 said:

New to Virtual Pinball... Thanks for all the hard work.  My new Xtreme Vpin will be delivered Friday.  I'm somewhat confused on the VPD information.  Just want to know I'm at the correct site.  Once confirmed I'll donate to support.  Thanks for the support.

RKip

You are at one of the correct sites. VPinballDownloads is considered to be a complete scam site - the owner does content scraping of the other sites and uploads the content to their site (or rather, to Mega and Google to link to) with no consideration of the wishes of table authors, and sells preloaded built cabinets and drives in Australia.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, JFR1 said:

Looks like VPD is down.  Directs visitors to a Discord invite.  

Yeah, the site appears to have been taken offline and now re-directs to their Discord. I suspect that he's still going to be doing what he does; just behind discord instead.  He has been joining the other Discords using different names, and messaging users to join his Discord. So, he's still playing games...

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Content Provider
On 3/3/2023 at 11:40 AM, chino said:

Damian after this post has changed his profile and name to the following on Meetme dating / streaming app

Why in the hell would anybody here on this site, want to know what he changed his name to on a dating app?

We could care less what this idiot does on a dating app.

1 hour ago, xenonph said:

Why in the hell would anybody here on this site, want to know what he changed his name to on a dating app?

We could care less what this idiot does on a dating app.

Hi Xenoph was just giving extra information and expect to have his address very soon, as this person obviously Ripped off your whole sites IP and content just a few years ago and made a fake site VPD to rip off this site, and has ripped off a lot of money since with customers of his.

A lot of people are currently trying to serve him with legal documents, but business addresses are fake etc, and blocks people when they try to recover their money so just providing additional information weather or how you use it or not, I'm just putting it hear.

2 hours ago, chino said:

Hi Xenoph was just giving extra information and expect to have his address very soon, as this person obviously Ripped off your whole sites IP and content just a few years ago and made a fake site VPD to rip off this site, and has ripped off a lot of money since with customers of his.

A lot of people are currently trying to serve him with legal documents, but business addresses are fake etc, and blocks people when they try to recover their money so just providing additional information weather or how you use it or not, I'm just putting it hear.

I find this post highly unusual like Xenoph you have named two companies in your complaint and you have made a claim about an order??? but the most important thing has been left out your tax invoice to whom whatever company you ordered from which company retroplay or another, I'm confused, this looks to me like a serious case of a opposition competitor its probably Dave Gilmore or someone else, as why would you post all that stuff without even providing evidence of your sale, looks like your witch hunting on here and just trying to bag two companies and you have left the biggest scumbag of them all with Dave Gilmore and extreme gaming cabinets, so it leads me to believe you are Daryl Yatemen from extreme gaming cabinets  posting this kind of stuff, this is a pinball download site, I find this very unusual and isn't doxing someone personal details illegal , no one from this site would buy anything form any of them anyway, we all do it ourselves  Daryl 

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, pinmafia said:

I find this post highly unusual like Xenoph you have named two companies in your complaint and you have made a claim about an order??? but the most important thing has been left out your tax invoice to whom whatever company you ordered from which company retroplay or another, I'm confused, this looks to me like a serious case of a opposition competitor its probably Dave Gilmore or someone else, as why would you post all that stuff without even providing evidence of your sale, looks like your witch hunting on here and just trying to bag two companies and you have left the biggest scumbag of them all with Dave Gilmore and extreme gaming cabinets, so it leads me to believe you are Daryl Yatemen from extreme gaming cabinets  posting this kind of stuff, this is a pinball download site, I find this very unusual and isn't doxing someone personal details illegal , no one from this site would buy anything form any of them anyway, we all do it ourselves  Daryl 

Thanks for outting yourself... this punctuation, pronunciation, and dialect all tells me exactly who you are.  Your IP also matches several used by other known aliases...  Mr. Damian Holmes.

7 minutes ago, Dazz said:

Thanks for outting yourself... this punctuation, pronunciation, and dialect all tells me exactly who you are.  Your IP also matches several used by other known aliases...  Damian.

well that brought the snake out the grass well at least one of Damians lurking accounts 

• Administrators

haha.jpg

@pinmafia I've had your account flagged for sometime.  There is a reason as to why it hadn't been banned, yet.  Look at your sentence structure and punctuation comparing it between your post from earlier and those posts in the first post of this thread.  Your IP address matches that of several known previously used alias'.  You are definitely the same person... that is unless everyone in Australia are imbeciles and type/speak like you.

• Content Provider

Funny how they have no problem with stealing everyones work, and ripping people off who are purchasing his BS, but they care about doxxing? lol

Same with cyber bullies.

They bully the hell out of people, but when you say "Don't feed the trolls", they are offended, and demand you apologize to them. lol

They have no problem bullying and stealing, but oh don't say a cross word about them, or they will cry and whine like a baby.

Idiots.

• Content Provider

Funny about 2 weeks ago,

someone posted a link to his illegal hard drives preloaded with all of the (Community Content) tables, backglasses, Pup Player, etc etc, over at Pinball Nirvana.

They posted a long paragraph about how bad this guy was, and said this was his new site, and then posted link.

I am an Administrator at Pinball Nirvana, so I edited his post, and removed the link.

I asked them to please not leave links to hard drives being sold with community content included in them.

I told them there is no reason to add that link to prove a point. The paragraph was good enough.

Well they flipped out, and said I was an idiot.

I immediately banned them.

I am going to guess that it was probably this idiot on another name.

I hope karma hits him smack in the face!

He is a disgrace to humanity.

• Administrators

Great... Here we go again. 

Australians... I'm sorry, but this guy really gives you all a bad name.

another_account.jpg

idiot_Ip.jpg

Cyberbullying??  Do you really want to talk about cyberbullying? You have been nothing but a CYBERBULLY to this site and me personally.  You stepped way out of line when you contacted my place of employment and threatened me.

• Administrators

7 hours ago, MysteryMan2023 said:

Hello Daz how are you, firstly. this has all got out of hand, so I am  going to apologies to you firstly, for all the back and forth. I understand all your trying to do is have a community that's fun and play pinball. When we first started we should have spoke to the community, I agree, what you all say.

But its now gone to far. So im sorry for contacting your work, that time and apologies, I'm happy to make a donation to the community if you choose.

But at the end of the day im not the only person in the world making pinball machines, there is many across the world, I'm not sure why everyone decided to go after us.

But anyway we are getting out of the pinball business. So if we can please put all this to bed and please accept my apologies and if we can work with each other some how.

There is no more vpd  can  you delete the post thank you, my friends are being stalked by this guy posting stuff on here a women, and now gone to far, if you want my number is +*************** give me a call to work this out cheers.  Your a family man so am I, this guy has just scared a women at her birthday party buy stalking her profile, then posting pictures of her party and kids on social media and stalking me and my friend as well. Thanks Damian Once again I apologize, I wish you never deleted pinmafia i was trying to help with some of the things i made also, but i understand

We have all learned to take anything and everything you say with a gain of salt... First off, you have no proof that the guy posting here is the same guy that you post about.  You have no IP's or tracking information other than the guy sending you a link to this thread.  For all we know it could have just been someone being nice and making sure that you knew of the thread.  If the guy is who you say he is... Perhaps you guys need to meet.. Sounds like you would quickly hit it off and become the best of buds or m8's as you'd put it.

Now that you seem to be getting treated like you've been treating me for over a year now... you NOW say that it's "gone to far".  This didn't go to far when you posted under prominent community member names, like Terry Red, Nailbuster, and others?  This didn't go too far when you copied this sites content, cloned the site, and tried to make a site that looked identical to this site?  This didn't go to far when you contacted my work telling them that I was posting stuff about your mothers funeral with you knowing damn well that I didn't...  When exactly do YOU think this went "to far"?

You are correct... You aren't the only one making pinball machines... However, you were the only one that blatantly copied this site and opened another site looking exactly like this site and selling our content.  The community isn't just against your selling of pinball machines. 
1. We are against you and ANYONE selling content that members of the digital/virtual pinball community. 

2. We are against ANYONE selling machines and hardware that includes content created by the community. 

The community will continue, to go after anyone trying to rip off our community. This includes those businesses selling loaded cabinets, loaded hard drives or selling/posting download packs of community content. We report every ebay listing, etsy listing, etc.  This has never been just about you.  There are several legit businesses selling digital/virtual pinball machines that DO NOT contain any software nor are they providing links to downloads. Instead they have documentation for customers on how to setup and acquire their own tables.  

Can we please put all this to bed?  I would be more than HAPPY to put this shit behind us and move along, but can YOU?  You can start by picking one account to use and stop trying to create more and more.  You are filling up my database with IP addresses to ban.  If you continue, eventually I'll have every IP address in Australia in the database banned. 

I've moved along and try to run this community to the best of my ability.  This site is ONLY a hobby and I enjoy being able to keep it operational for everyone else. People selling content greatly puts this site and the hobby as a whole in jeopardy.