WARNING: Imposter Site - VPD - Updated 01/24!

• Administrators

WARNING: Imposter Site - VPD - Updated 01/23!

If you are actively using the site below; you are part of the problem!

He's not done....  updates added.
Consider this a warning.  If you deal with this guy; you deserve what you get. 

Update: 02/08/2022
The site in question has since been taken offline.  The website address now re-directs to his Discord server.  I suspect that he's still going to be doing what he does; just behind Discord instead.  He has been joining the other Discords using different names, and spamming users to join his Discord. If you get a message asking to join his Discord; please don't... He's still playing his old games.

-Original Message Begin -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Sharing or even mentioning this site; will get you banned.

It has come to our attention that there is a specific website out there that has decided to blatantly copy VPUniverse.  We will not mention any site names, site initials are VPD. He has decided to copy almost everything; from the site layout including the "Beer Me" mod that VPU paid to have created. Most importantly; he's copied all of the hard work that our content creators have created.  He's copied basically everything. 

THIS SITE, VPD, IS NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONTENT FOR THIS HOBBY.

This is the very same person that caused VPinball.com to close their site.  This person is also trying to trademark "Virtual Pinball".  This person is a known cabinet seller and includes community created content. This person said that since everything for this hobby is online, it's free for use... He is now trying to sell subscriptions to people to obtain content that was NOT uploaded by the people creating the content.  It has been known that files from this site have included malware as well.

If you are new to this hobby; you need to understand that our table creators and content creators are the lifeblood of this whole hobby.  Each table release has taken someone, or a team of people, hundreds of hours to create.  Just because this hobby is online, and done for free, does not give ANYONE permission to upload or re-host any files that they themselves DID NOT CREATE.  Our content creators have the rights to upload their content to sites, of their choosing. 

This is a fly by night site and will eventually go by the wayside, but it is dangerous to the community as a whole...

It is highly suggested that people DO NOT SUPPORT that site.  Stick to the well established sites; those sites where the people creating the content that you use have a voice.

UPDATE:
The guy that run VPD is known to post on his site as multiple prominent members of the community.  He has impersonated @TerryRed, @NailBuster, and several others. This guy has multiple Facebook accounts in which he trolls the various groups with, below are 2 of his known Facebook accounts (yes, these accounts are the same person).  He seems to want to gloat that people are supporting him....  Even if NONE of the people that create the great content this hobby requires.

This is a warning...

This guy will kill the hobby. If we let people like this continue; our content creators will stop creating. No content creators; no hobby.

This is the person that you are supporting by using that site... 

11/16: He's now trying to DOX me and has contacted my place of employment. 

11/17:
6:30am CST - Received more messages. Messages stating that he was going to send more fabricated information to my employer. 
7:50am CST - Received another private message with the following:
"Hey mate im sorry the way i spoke to you Im abit stressed and please accept my apology to the community I only ever wanted to help and preserve all the data Since it was shut down It made me mad that i was attacked on many levels from day one. Believe it or not im very passionate about pinball I love making cabinets I can assure you people have gone steps above and beyond trying to make me look bad on Facebook and everywhere So tonight i have had enuff of all this Ive spent so manynweeks months collating data and shareing it Just for the fact rhe website went down I actually lost everything and had to re do it all agian. It was my break away from life as good old mum passed away i April ans ive been mad at the world since Also i charged people to cover the costs of hosting Which was expensive Anyways VPD is closed permanently now I hope the other two sites stay up i have saved and backed up all tables everything so if it ever needed give me a yell untill that day Vpd is no more No more hard drives I will just make cabinets and the customer can download of thw genuine sites I will no longer offer my builds Thanks for all your hars work over the years and your tirelessly content and contributions I will forward this to everyone"
8:00am CST: I checked his site and it is indeed offline, but I'm not sure how to take this.  Could this nightmare and attack on the digital pinball communities possibly be over? Perhaps he could post a sincere public apology to the community on his offline page; as well as an apology to my employer about his fabricated posts.  I'd love to reach out to the guy and offer my condolences and support, but I'm afraid to. I have not responded to ANY of his private messages. Everything he has ever sent me, or incriminating evidence posted in the VPD forums (has been sent to me), I have made public and have screenshots available. I do have a meeting with a lawyer later this afternoon, but hopefully that will not be needed.

I really don't know if this is over or not.  I do know.... That I absolutely LOVE the outpouring of support that has been show amongst the multiple communities, Facebook Groups, and Discord Groups. 

Thank you all!

11/18:
Well, we knew that wouldn't have lasted long. The following was sent to his members:
VPD DEAR MEMBERS THE SITE DATABASE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED
ALL DATA IS SAFE YOU CAN ACCESS ALL DOWNLOADS HERE
ALL TABLES *link removed*
ALL PUP PACKS *link removed*
ALL B2S *link removed*
ALL MEDIA *link removed*
THIS WILL BE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND INDEFINATE
VPD 

Wed 6:47 PM
Received following message from Damien Holmes:
Damian
Damian Holmes
"Hi mate ive done the right thing can you just delted all mentions of vpd so we both can just move on as with you im just fed up with all of this, and if we have forum,s and comments then people are just going to carry it on regardless, its ok to talk mate im done with all the rubbish, im just here to play pinball now"

Wed 10:02 PM
Damian
Damian Holmes
"Dazz so im open to wanting to be  a part of the community so how do we go forward. i have shut down the site and no longer selling or installing software, so we need to start from day dot if your open to communication thanks i know this is hard and ive caused a barrier between communities and what i was trying to achieve by sharing all data,  let me know your thoughts"

I actually took a second and responded to him:
This is the ONLY message that I have ever sent this person

Thu 12:04 PM - You sent
"Damian, if Damian is even your real name... 

If you want to start and show sincerity; the first thing you need to do is post a public apology on your site... It can be done on the offline message via IPS.  You need to publicly apologize to those people that you obviously impersonated/created fake profiles for, Terry, Nailbuster, etc.  You need to apologize to the whole Digital Pinball community and the authors whos files were added to your site without their permissions.  

Personally, for me, you took it tooo far when you contacted the company that I work for and posted a fabricated story.  I was drilled by my management because of you. I lost a full day of work and $$$ because of you...  You need to post an apology to my company about the fabricated posts that you made. I never even saw that picture that you said that I posted... 

I understand what it's like to loose your mother or anyone close.  You have my condolences.  I've personally lost my mother, father, grand parents and last Saturday I lost my Aunt... the last elder member of my immediate family.  I would have NEVER posted anything about your mother... 

Perhaps once all that has been done; then we can try to move forward.  I am not going to remove references to VPD, right now.  I will continue to post updates and any messages that you send me.  Once we can determine that you are sincere; then we'll see how you can repair your trust with the community."

Thu 7:16 PM
Damian
Damian Holmes
"Hello i have seen your message this morning , I was obligated to give paid members those files, there is no packs there no live build or anything, the site is closed ive done my part. I could not simply leave members who paid a subscription to not have access. Im not advertising it anywhere, these are not public and there is no packs, i think its abit unfair and you still continue this on, also your previous note im in the middle of writing an apology about shareing files etc but im certainly not going to apolifigse for people making fake accounts on social media and my website , which undoubltly was either vpforums members or your site, like i said they were ip addreses from usa florida and hamburg, im not continuing this anymore i have done my part closed the site as promissed and stop selling drives and isntsalling them but yet you want to keep carrying this on by posting more content about me, ive done my part"

11/22:
Mr Damian Holmes has now set his profile to private and no longer accepting messages.
"This person is unavailable on Messenger."

11/22:
He never had any intentions to remove his site or change the way he acts towards the community. His site is back up. He is back to stealing content. He's stolen the new layout from VPU. Even the footer from VPU has been copied, nearly word for word, with my idea of the Digital Pinball Network (in which his site will never be part of) has been stolen.

12/03:
This fool just will not stop with his stealing and ripping off of VPUniverse... If this person put half the effort into creating a decent legit site instead of just ripping off the community; we may have actually had another decent site. Instead this person just continues ripping off VPUniverse and continues to con people... thus his "Membership Purge" and everything is now behind a paywall.
 purge.png
The theme that VPU uses is not a default theme. It is a purchased theme that I paid the creator of the theme to have customized specifically for VPU needs. I paid for several customizations of the theme to be done to make it different. VPD went out of his way to purchase the same theme. He also messaged the creator of the theme, posted a pic of VPU, and asked the theme creator to make the same exact modifications to his site.  Thankfully, the theme creator is a nice and very honest guy. The theme creator messaged me saying that someone by the name of VPD posted a picture of VPUniverse and asked for the same modifications to be done. The theme creator told VPD that he would NOT make the changes since VPUniverse paid to have the work done. He told VPD to be creative and come up with his own ideas to make his site unique. VPD got very mad and called the theme creator some choice words then promptly deleted his thread... VPD must have paid someone else to do the header work on his site, but thankfully they screwed it up and it looks like other parts of the theme is broken. Looks like VPD hasn't realized this yet... 

header.png

VPD has also stolen a Seasons Greeting image that Mr. JoePicasso created specifically for VPUniverse. Which we haven't unveiled yet as it's not completed. JoePicasso posted this image on the Virtual Pinball Chat Discord. Within a matter of hours after being posted in Discord it showed up on the VPD site, without any permission. 

seasons_greeting.png

01/23 - 10:34AM:
It's been a little while since the last update. I haven't felt that it's been necessary since his site is barely used based on the download counts. However, it's time for a little update.

He continues to try and create multiple accounts on VPUniverse per day, but many attempts are blocked. He messages me from different Discord accounts on a regular basis trying to get me to approve his fake accounts. Without showing my hand.... it's pretty easy to determine what accounts are his.

This site now REQUIRES upfront payment just to create an account.  This should set red flags for EVERYONE.
VPD_Payment.png

VPD - I know you like to read this message. I do keep up with ongoings on your site. I monitor your uploads. I monitor your forums.  I actively warn any users of your actions and possible concequences.  You like to troll and watch our Discord.  You like to take things out of context to make yourself look righteous. 

unknown.png

In response to above, people are most definitely free to speak their minds in the VPU discord as well as on VPU. Yes, we have rules on the server, but that's required. This particular user is KNOWN for single word responses that have nothing to do with the discussion. He constantly posts single word replies in other multiple Discord servers that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the conversation and will post them randomly. Other Discord servers have taken much more drastic measures to try to curb this individual. 

01/24:
New front page images have popped up.  
retard.png

Since this idiot obviously monitors this thread and this is my only communication with him.

In response: Yes, there is a free tier for Cloudflare... They are the largest and most reliable. Perhaps your, no traffic, site can actually take use the free tier.  However, the traffic that VPU gets is far beyond their free tier and is required to have Business tier at the very least.  Your poor excuse for a copy-cat site only wishes that it could get just 1/4 the traffic in a full month that VPU gets in a single hour.

Consider this a warning.  If you deal with this guy; you deserve what you get.  

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, WorldofVPinball said:

This is never going to end, he says he takes the site down then it goes back up.

I stay well clear of the "site we do not mention" and have told my members not to discuss it on our site.

It’s now a game of educating the new people in this hobby.  That’s why this post is required reading for anyone visiting this site.  I hate to do it, but I find it now necessary. 

It’s the responsibility of any site owners, streamers, and people that enjoy this hobby to help the people that bring us this hobby. If we don’t have people to create the content; we have no hobby. 

• Administrators

You guys wanna see some crazy stuff?  Read this conversation...  I've been having an ongoing conversation with this user for a while now.  Below is the FULL transcription of our conversations in Discord.

As you can see... Darby200 has been feeding me information about users on the VPD site for quite a while. Please understand; a lot of the stuff that I said to him was said all under the guise of knowing that he is/was possibly VPD. If I said something about anyone else in this discussion; I apologize as it was done only to keep him feeding me more information. There is NO personal information in this discussion.

Several members mentioned in this conversation include: @BurtMacklin, @marty02, @rjclarkee, @Starlion, @WorldofVPinball, @TerryRed, @NailBuster

My conversation with him last night was a little strange... There were a couple keywords that he used that tipped me off as well as some of the grammar. I even mentioned that in the conversation from last evening. He then had the nerve to ask "Can i be a mod on vpuniverse mate". That immediately set off an alarm.

Strangely; this morning someone sent me information regarding someone on his site by the name of VPD.  This person was able to provide an IP address of the user.  I was then able to trace the IP address back to this specific user on VPU.  I have 100% proof that user @darby200 aka @VPDDouche, @VPDDOUCHSHILL@darby2000 are all indeed VPD.  Without a DOUBT this is the owner of VPD.

darby200_Discord_convo1.png

Download stats:

download_stats.png

• Administrators

What a fuckin loser this guy is..  Total fuckin lowlife 😎

I hope newbies take notice  and stay far away from that scammer..

if he put all the wasted effort into making a legit site he would be a great asset to the vpinball community instead of a total POS scumbag stealing content and copying websights,

total waste of time IMO.....

Right....ive deleted my comment, for those that read it. you know where i stand. Im so tired of the conflict and Ive told everyone concerned i want NO PART of it. I shall continue with permission to upp stuff to VPU in the hope I can help some other numpty like me within our hobby. Ive been really excited recently with Nailbuster using some of my full dmds on his machine. 

this whole VPD v VPU thing has put a right downer on things.....so thats it... back to bong chugging and laying low for me............. PLUR.. stay ballin x

Edited by rjclarkee
change of heart

• Administrators
13 hours ago, rjclarkee said:

Right....ive deleted my comment, for those that read it. you know where i stand. Im so tired of the conflict and Ive told everyone concerned i want NO PART of it. I shall continue with permission to upp stuff to VPU in the hope I can help some other numpty like me within our hobby. Ive been really excited recently with Nailbuster using some of my full dmds on his machine. 

this whole VPD v VPU thing has put a right downer on things.....so thats it... back to bong chugging and laying low for me............. PLUR.. stay ballin x

Believe me; I'm really tired of it as well.... However, I don't see anyone else trying to sticking up for the community.  The other legit site owners, streamers, etc should all be upset and using their platforms to bring stuff like this to the public eye. Make people aware that there are people out there that's in it for a quick buck, people that are out to ruin the hobby.  I have received tons of messages of support; many from people that have no idea this was going on and have been ripped of. People that genuinely want to help support and grow the community... I guess others don't mind having their work taken and pawned off as someone elses creation or being sold by someone that has absolutely nothing to do with the creation of the content in the first place.

I didn't mean anything by tagging you on this thread. Just pointing out the antics of this guy. Wanted to make the people that he's taken time to mention by name were aware of the things he's been saying about them.

Personally, i dont care what mister "I live in my mom's basement because i am mentally incapable of being even a non productive member of society" says about me.

I also dont personally care that he strips me name out of tables as a temper tantrum response to me telling him dont host them on his site
because i dont want any one paying for anything that i have made. 

I do care though, that he strips out the names of people who may have spent months to hand draw me high rez vector images etc
That's work, im just a guy with a jar of paste sticking pieces together.

But that asshole goes way way way beyond that shit.
He goes other places posing as other people and then saying off the wall stuff as the person he isnt.
And then that comes back to the real person, and good like trying to convince the internet it was not you, when your name is on it.

And the little arse has doxxed a few people in some form of temper tantrum that only makes sense in his mind.

And i am not sure about here, but he dumped a load of little clone bots and spammed the hell out of VP Forums, any and everyone's posts
he dumped a 3-page nonsense temper tantrum post in, and then his clones continued to drop similar posts in.

Hell, he got so bored he started necro posting 10-year-old stuff to spam in.

Adn people that arent bothered by him
Well, he takes your stuff, maybe with your name, maybe not
He puts it on prepacked drives and preloaded cabs and sells it
Eventually that stuff will turn certain IP holders attitudes from, ignoring us out of admiration, to bending to the advice from their legal council
and then someone drops the Doom Hammer with a lot of C&D's

And if your name is on this stuff, and it winds up in some court, and someone can tie the real you to your internet you, which is not exactly hard
if you are holding a legal paper, maybe the bastard implicates you trying to save his own ass.
I think he would burn his mother alive on a stick to save his own ass, because that is about his mental capacity.
He already makes claims as to have financially compensated table authors for stuff.

He also makes fake accounts on his own site and uploads stuff under them
because i know damned well that certain persons never uploaded jack to his site and wanted their stuff off his site
but it sits there looking like the person uploaded it themselves.

Mind you i dont think he has the brains to actually do something right to frame other people and make it stick
but if you ever go to court to prove yourself innocent, you will find is ISNT fun, even if you win.
And he strikes me as the kind who would hang anyone he could to get the noose off himself.

• Dazz changed the title to WARNING: Imposter Site - VPD - Updated 12/03!
  • Administrators

12/03:
This fool just will not stop with his stealing and ripping off of VPUniverse... If this person put half the effort into creating a decent legit site instead of just ripping off the community; we may have actually had another decent site. Instead this person just continues ripping off VPUniverse and continues to con people... thus his "Membership Purge" and everything is now behind a paywall.

purge.png

The theme that VPU uses is not a default theme. It is a purchased theme that I paid the creator of the theme to have customized specifically for VPU needs. I paid for several customizations of the theme to be done to make it different. VPD went out of his way to purchase the same theme. He also messaged the creator of the theme, posted a pic of VPU, and asked the theme creator to make the same exact modifications to his site.  Thankfully, the theme creator is a nice and very honest guy. The theme creator messaged me saying that someone by the name of VPD posted a picture of VPUniverse and asked for the same modifications to be done. The theme creator told VPD that he would NOT make the changes since VPUniverse paid to have the work done. He told VPD to be creative and come up with his own ideas to make his site unique. VPD got very mad and called the theme creator some choice words then promptly deleted his thread... VPD must have paid someone else to do the header work on his site, but thankfully they screwed it up and it looks like other parts of the theme is broken. Looks like VPD hasn't realized this yet... 

header.png

VPD has also stolen a Seasons Greeting image that Mr. JoePicasso created specifically for VPUniverse. Which we haven't unveiled yet as it's not completed. JoePicasso posted this image on the Virtual Pinball Chat Discord. Within a matter of hours after being posted in Discord it showed up on the VPD site, without any permission. 

seasons_greeting.png

12/03 - 7:15AM
The VPD site has now been set to require a login. To get a login you must make a purchase. Thankfully we already have people on the inside providing information from beyond the paywall.

Large amount of spammers?

Nah, it was only about 15k LOL

I wonder if he is still purging all those lovely uploads?

And since i know he has at least one of his little clones here and is probably reading this

Tell me Damian
Did you enjoy all the Goatse.cx pup packs?

4 hours ago, Dazz said:

Make sure you screenshot everything he ever says... He'll turn around and delete the comments to try and cover his ass.

Oh don’t worry I will. Being in a band, I learned something young and that’s never mess with the man with the microphone. I’ll put his ass on blast on the show on a weekly basis and if he starts his shit with me lol

On 11/23/2021 at 7:13 PM, Dazz said:

You guys wanna see some crazy stuff?  Read this conversation...  I've been having an ongoing conversation with this user for a while now.  Below is the FULL transcription of our conversations in Discord.

As you can see... Darby200 has been feeding me information about users on the VPD site for quite a while. Please understand; a lot of the stuff that I said to him was said all under the guise of knowing that he is/was possibly VPD. If I said something about anyone else in this discussion; I apologize as it was done only to keep him feeding me more information. There is NO personal information in this discussion.

Several members mentioned in this conversation include: @BurtMacklin, @marty02, @rjclarkee, @Starlion, @WorldofVPinball, @TerryRed, @NailBuster

My conversation with him last night was a little strange... There were a couple keywords that he used that tipped me off as well as some of the grammar. I even mentioned that in the conversation from last evening. He then had the nerve to ask "Can i be a mod on vpuniverse mate". That immediately set off an alarm.

Strangely; this morning someone sent me information regarding someone on his site by the name of VPD.  This person was able to provide an IP address of the user.  I was then able to trace the IP address back to this specific user on VPU.  I have 100% proof that user @darby200 aka @VPDDouche, @VPDDOUCHSHILL@darby2000 are all indeed VPD.  Without a DOUBT this is the owner of VPD.

darby200_Discord_convo1.png

Download stats:

download_stats.png

I did not read it all, but at the end of the long image/conversation you mentioned Johan. Like he would know my real name. 

That's me. I'm Johan Rydén. 

And as I said before. I have no relation to VPD or anyone there in power. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Karmeck said:

I did not read it all, but at the end of the long image/conversation you mentioned Johan. Like he would know my real name. 

That's me. I'm Johan Rydén. 

And as I said before. I have no relation to VPD or anyone there in power. 

@Karmeck I lumped you in with him; as you were attacking me and defending him at the same time that he was sending those messages.

35 minutes ago, Dazz said:

@Karmeck I lumped you in with him; as you were attacking me and defending him at the same time that he was sending those messages.

He had his own interests. I on the other hand will call anyone out that misrepresent someone or a situation. You lied and you still lie. If not, why did you remove the images in question (mothers funeral). Everything els is fine, hang him to dry.

But do not lie. Own your mistakes.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Karmeck said:

He had his own interests. I on the other hand will call anyone out that misrepresent someone or a situation. You lied and you still lie. If not, why did you remove the images in question (mothers funeral). Everything els is fine, hang him to dry.

But do not lie. Own your mistakes.

I haven't lied about anything regarding this.  I have proof of everything that's happened thus far.  The images were removed at the request of my lawyers.  Other than that I've posted everything publicly that my lawyer has allowed.  Since 12/03 there has been more brought to the light, but at the request of legal advise and ABNAustralia, it has been omitted.

Below is the image in question that I posted. I blocked out the alleged images. 
image.png

Yes, I had posted his name, but at the time had no images posted.  He then messaged me the above message.  Threatening me to remove his name off the site.  This is the exact image that I posted of his message to me.  The message contained a screenshot of his(?) profile.  It was not an image of anything that I actually posted.  He then posted "You have just started as hit storm 1 hour or im contacting your work and advising them of your conduct" and an image of a sign that I created for my company.  The image of the sign was a public image I posted 4 years ago on my FB profile.  This was him saying that if I didn't remove his name, he knew where I worked, and he would post his mothers funeral to my employer stating that I posted it.  Attempted blackmail?  This was the first that I had ever seen that image as I had never visited his profile in the first place.  Yes, I posted the above image (not blacked out) which inadvertently contained those thumbnail sized images.  Can you even read the text on the image above?  The screenshot he sent had a small thumbnail sized images that couldn't be made out what it was in the first place.  If he wouldn't have ever said it was his mothers funeral; one would have never been able to determine what they were. 

My lawyers stated that even if I had posted the images of the funeral; there is no laws against it.  If the FB profile was public and posts were public; that it's considered public information.  Then again; nothing you post online is considered private.  If it's private; it's your responsibility to not post it online in the first place.  

Personally, I would have NEVER posted images of someone's funeral on purpose.  I have lost every elder in my family... I've never even posted pictures, much less taken pictures, of a family members funeral.  Why would I post anything like that in the first place?  Those images had absolutely nothing to do with the issues at hand.  What would I have gained in doing so?

Now please... continue to defend him.

17 minutes ago, Dazz said:

I haven't lied about anything regarding this.  I have proof of everything that's happened thus far.  The images were removed at the request of my lawyers.  Other than that I've posted everything publicly that my lawyer has allowed.  Since 12/03 there has been more brought to the light, but at the request of legal advise and ABNAustralia, it has been omitted.

Below is the image in question that I posted. I blocked out the alleged images. 
image.png

Yes, I had posted his name, but at the time had no images posted.  He then messaged me the above message.  Threatening me to remove his name off the site.  This is the exact image that I posted of his message to me.  The message contained a screenshot of his(?) profile.  It was not an image of anything that I actually posted.  He then posted "You have just started as hit storm 1 hour or im contacting your work and advising them of your conduct" and an image of a sign that I created for my company.  The image of the sign was a public image I posted 4 years ago on my FB profile.  This was him saying that if I didn't remove his name, he knew where I worked, and he would post his mothers funeral to my employer stating that I posted it.  Attempted blackmail?  This was the first that I had ever seen that image as I had never visited his profile in the first place.  Yes, I posted the above image (not blacked out) which inadvertently contained those thumbnail sized images.  Can you even read the text on the image above?  The screenshot he sent had a small thumbnail sized images that couldn't be made out what it was in the first place.  If he wouldn't have ever said it was his mothers funeral; one would have never been able to determine what they were. 

My lawyers stated that even if I had posted the images of the funeral; there is no laws against it.  If the FB profile was public and posts were public; that it's considered public information.  Then again; nothing you post online is considered private.  If it's private; it's your responsibility to not post it online in the first place.  

Personally, I would have NEVER posted images of someone's funeral on purpose.  I have lost every elder in my family... I've never even posted pictures, much less taken pictures, of a family members funeral.  Why would I post anything like that in the first place?  Those images had absolutely nothing to do with the issues at hand.  What would I have gained in doing so?

Now please... continue to defend him.

We are not talking about him. I'm not defending him. Talking about what you have done is not a way of defending him. You saying I'm defending him on the other hand, is you trying to make me look bad and also trying to move attention away from your own error.

Its not that you Doxed him or posted images from the funeral. It's all about you (wisely) removed said image yet you kept this line  "I never even saw that picture that you said that I posted... " Even if the owner is a terrible person. Here you are misrepresenting the situation. Saying you never saw it, yet you remove it, knowing it was wrong to post it. Removing the image make it so that no one els reading your waring can judge for them self how true your statement is. And you know that if you kept the image up, few would agree with you.

Remove the line as its a referens to something that is no longer there. Keep everything els. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Karmeck said:

We are not talking about him. I'm not defending him. Talking about what you have done is not a way of defending him. You saying I'm defending him on the other hand, is you trying to make me look bad and also trying to move attention away from your own error.

Its not that you Doxed him or posted images from the funeral. It's all about you (wisely) removed said image yet you kept this line  "I never even saw that picture that you said that I posted... " Even if the owner is a terrible person. Here you are misrepresenting the situation. Saying you never saw it, yet you remove it, knowing it was wrong to post it. Removing the image make it so that no one els reading your waring can judge for them self how true your statement is. And you know that if you kept the image up, few would agree with you.

Remove the line as its a referens to something that is no longer there. Keep everything els. 

I think this is an issue of language difference... Regarding the screenshot that he sent me and posted.  I have NEVER seen those images before as in... I never saw those images prior to him sending them to me.