Jump to content

Just updated the site with a major update - if you see any problems please let me know.


Recommended Posts

I just did a system update on the site software.  I'm still going through and updating settings and couple things.  Somethings may not look right or act strange for a little while.  If you notice anything at all please let me know immediately.


Thanks,

Dazz

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dazz said:

What exactly is it doing?

That's the problem : it does nothing :D

It says "Uploading..." but the grogress bar don't move at all and a few minutes later I get an error screen like that :

 

image.png.c86498269050d8c2a1d8c22db2cd37a9.png

 

Hope it helps :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aubrel said:

That's the problem : it does nothing :D

It says "Uploading..." but the grogress bar don't move at all and a few minutes later I get an error screen like that :

 

image.png.c86498269050d8c2a1d8c22db2cd37a9.png

 

Hope it helps :)


that's a cache issue... try clearing cache and upload again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dazz said:


that's a cache issue... try clearing cache and upload again.

Thanks but I just cleaned my navigator's cache (firefox) and unfortunately it does still the very same...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Aubrel said:

Thanks but I just cleaned my navigator's cache (firefox) and unfortunately it does still the very same...

I think I see the error on the server... Let me see if I can figure it out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe that this has been corrected.  I've been able to upload a couple test files without any problems.  The only thing I see is that I no longer have a progress bar... Not sure if that's part of the new system or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Dazz said:

I believe that this has been corrected.  I've been able to upload a couple test files without any problems.  The only thing I see is that I no longer have a progress bar... Not sure if that's part of the new system or not.

Thanks, but I tried again today and  it still doesn't work for me even with an other navigator.

PS: I have a very slow upload rate at this time, it could be related...  The upload takes too much time?

 

Edited by Aubrel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only problem I'm having is that the Sort By keeps resetting itself to Start Date and I keep changing it to Recently Updated. Doesn't happen in every subforum, but mostly noticed in the New Visual Pinball 10 - Releases.  It will remember it for a day or two then back to Start Date again.  much annoying, but was also like this before this latest update yesterday, so not specifically related to this one I don't think.

 

Thanks for all your work . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know what happened, I tried to log in last night & could not, then tried again this morning & no luck, so I had to create a new account & change user names just so I could log in and post this. I have had an account here since about day 1. lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, clyde8000 said:

I don't know what happened, I tried to log in last night & could not, then tried again this morning & no luck, so I had to create a new account & change user names just so I could log in and post this. I have had an account here since about day 1. lol 

 

Security was updated. Need to use your email address to log in with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The email login isn't working with my known passwords and forgot password isn't sending me an email. Discord works fine. This isn't new, been since the email requirement. I thought maybe I'd remember some PW variation eventually, so I just used Discord. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Onevox said:

The email login isn't working with my known passwords and forgot password isn't sending me an email. Discord works fine. This isn't new, been since the email requirement. I thought maybe I'd remember some PW variation eventually, so I just used Discord. 


Just checked my email logs... It looks like my server restricts my email to 100 outbound messages per hour.  There are evidently a lot of people that are subscribed to some file updates.  I guess I need to find a better SMTP email host....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...