Let's start distributing VPX beta 10.7 builds here since vpinball.com is gone now.

I will always update this first post with the latest version.

For a complete list of changes take a look at the changelog.txt file in the archive.

However for simplicity, all support requests and bug reports are mainly answered over at VPF and sometimes here ;)

VPX_7_beta_rev207_rc.zip

• Like 21
  • Upvote 8
  • Dazz pinned this topic

Pinned this topic.  @fuzzel thanks for having this here.  It really means a lot to me personally.  Not being a member on VPF makes me really miss the more technical aspects that I use to love.

• Like 4

rev169 is up:

- fix scaling of primitive property controls
- some other UI scaling updates
- fix applying property edit box changes when used pressed tab or clicks another element (hopefully)
- low impact FPS-only stats display
      first press of 'F11' will now show a minimalistic FPS-only text, then pressing it the next time will continue with the already known detailed statistics/profiling displays (as the latter had too much impact on the FPS itself)
      also only show FPS for static-object-only & AO-only F11 views
- add support for capturing any window content into a flasher texture (intended to be used with PUP content thx @Nailbuster)

a word for the new capturing feature of the flasher element:
Flashers can now be used to capture another window and render it as a texture in VPX. For example open VLC and play a video in the background and grab the frames.

To do this do the following in the script:

set flasher.VideoCapWidth=xxx and flasher.VideoCapHeight=yyy (where xxx is the capture width and yyy is the capture height in pixels) before the timer calls VideoCapUpdate

Sub flasher_Timer()

flasher.VideoCapUpdate = "<name of the window title you like to capture>"

End Sub

The name of the window title must be a 100% match otherwise it won't work.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

rev185 is up (Release Candidate):

- fine tune string/name handling
- fix lights bulb checkbox behavior
- fix deactivating primitive collidable checkbox if toy checkbox is checked
- handle old tables with too long item names better (truncates name now)
- fix crash on loading older tables with too long item names, and now its also prevented to create these
- some minor UI fixes

Note: We plan to release VP 10.7 in the near future as long as no groundbreaking issues come up in the next days. Any further updates/bugfixes will be address in a VP 10.7.x version later.

rev188 is up (Release Cadidate)

- fix for flipper/kicker issue in some tables (e.g. Elvis, TAF)

- add LTD4a.vbs (WIP by wiesshund)

• Upvote 2

rev192 is up (Release Candidate)

- fix memory corruption in code editor

- extend light sequence blinking patterns from size '32' to 'unlimited' (fix for Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

- update LTD4a.vbs (by wiesshund)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 5/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, Cadorna said:

Thanks but there is no previous version that v10.7.0-127-c9c069f. 

Correct since rev127 we moved from Sourceforge to Github and the revision number changed since then. Downloadable revisions aren't existing anymore afaik.

• Upvote 2

Thanx. I'm not very active on the forums because my english is very limited, but I'll try to thx a little more to the people that helps to enjoy this hobby.

• Like 2

rev202 is up (Release Candidate):

- cleanups

- remove invalid references (incl. the <None> entry from droplists) before saving, too

- display a warning-image in the UI if no images loaded (i.e. loaded via -Play) AND 'loop' the loading/select-file dialog when enabled in the preferences (i.e. after having played a table this way and exited, then unload it and directly be able to select the next table)

- when using save-as for table saving, go to the same folder and prefill dialog using the same name as the current table

- change default scale for SSR to 0.5 so that old tables that didn't explicitly set this up are not that much influenced

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

rev207 is up (Release Candidate):

- add looping file open dialog configurable in the editor preferences

- add explanation/title to auto-file load dialog

- fix looping file open dialog handling (can crash in rev202)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2