• Hybrid VR Room

upgrade v2.5 (2024)

• NEW Ramps/Tube/Textures by: Schlabber34
  • NEW Primitive Playfield Mesh by: Bord
  • NEW Saucer/Kicker code by: Apophis
  • Physical Measurements and Photos by: wrd1972

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi thanks for the great update. I'm running via VP10 8 as recommended and haven't changed the POV and I'm having an issue using the digital plunger where the ball is hardly making it onto the playfield. Has no-one else had this issue? Any idea what would cause this issue? Thanks  

*****SOLVED - plunger issue was sorted by unchecking 'filter mechanical plunger' - now plunges as should!*****

Awesome table but as the original from JP, there is something going on with the ramp, it is almost impossible to make, like the slope is too steep. I have a real Xenon and plays a lot on it so I can compare both. If this ramp thing could be improved, it would make that table almost perfect.

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, bele2009 said:

Awesome table but as the original from JP, there is something going on with the ramp, it is almost impossible to make, like the slope is too steep. I have a real Xenon and plays a lot on it so I can compare both. If this ramp thing could be improved, it would make that table almost perfect.

People with the real machine are invaluable!  The best way to improve the ramp would be to get measurements so that it is modeled correctly.  For example, a couple of the reference measurements of the RBION center ramp checking distances and heights at key points20231010_115008.thumb.jpg.d06e5e496031c9111e230d069feb68b4.jpg20231010_114725.thumb.jpg.c5c74a127f76e0cdfe6730438ca01ea8.jpg

On 11/12/2023 at 4:19 PM, wrd1972 said:

Look what I have on my rotisserie. How about we dial in the metal ramp, tube and a few other things to correct scale?20231110_201721.thumb.jpg.432e19065fe6649135f5a4019fdfd10c.jpg

Awesome! I do not mind taking some pieces of my machine to measure properly as well. let me know what you need ! 😉