[New PuP-Pack Alert]Metallica Master Of Puppets Table and Pup Pack (2.0)

• Content Provider

Metallica Master Of Puppets Table and Pup Pack (2.0)

New Version YOU NEED VPX 10.7

this Version have Call outs on Apron and Fire on the shooting lane (THANK YOU NAILBUSTER)

Also a new option for 2 screens with topper

On script you can turn ON and OFF as well choose the quality of the apron and shoting lane videos 

ADD_ON  FOLDER!!!

You dont need to download the pup pack if you already have it.

if you download the pup pack Ignore the Table that is inside the pup pack this one is the new version!!!

Drop the Files that are inside the folder ADD_ON inside the pup pack folder to replace the old ones
and RUN THE BAT FILE of your configuration.

Metallica Master Pup Pack

Please read the text file 

Table

muted Rom

Color Rom

Pup Pack

VPMAlias - mtl_180hcm,mtl_180hc

INSTALL
1- Drop the ROM mtl_180hc.zip file inside your rom folder.
2- inside Altcolor is a mtl_180hcm folder to put inside your altcolor folder (if you want color DMD)
3- Folder named mtl_180hcm is the pup pack to put inside your pupvideos folder
4- METALLICA_MASTER_PUP_PACK.vpx is the table put inside your tables folder.

If gives you error Cgamename it means that you didn't do the VPMALIAS or you didn't put the Rom in the right place or your sambuild needs to be updated or if you updated you forgot to install it. (Vpinmame/setup.exe)

Credits on the pup pack !!!

you need to create VpmAlias if you need help see the video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I have got this "half working" so it all loads, I have the non music rom etc but like others have said, the intro video just keeps playing and none of the video triggers are working. 

Now, I am still wrapping my head around all of this, harder when people don't like to make good instructions for anything, but from what I can see  on my system the coloured DMD I have shows completely different colours from the PupCapture images which are linked to the triggers and also, none of the captures are cropped so if someone uses the coin system and has more than "0 Credits" wouldn't this also cause it not to trigger?  

11 hours ago, jestermgee said:

the coloured DMD I have shows completely different colours from the PupCapture images which are linked to the triggers

What you see (the external dmd) doesn't matter. PuPCapture uses the vpm dmd which is always running even though you don't see it when running external dmd. You *can* have both visible at the same time to prove the point. Simply hit F1 and check Show DMD window as well as external dmd. close all the way, restart and you'll see both (if stayontop = true in dmddevice.ini). Again, pupcature is only using the vpm dmd.