[New PuP-Pack Alert]Led Zeppelin PupDmd 3-screen Setup

Led Zeppelin PupDmd 3-screen Setup

version 1.01
Led Zeppelin PUPDMD
My addition to the fantastic VPX EM table by iDigStuff,Apophis,and Bord.The Freedom table was originally done by Loserman76,Allknowing2012.The Led Zeppelin REAL home mod was done by David Peck and table artwork by Brad Albright.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I want to give a huge thank you to:
iDigStuff: Thank you for letting me mod your table and your help testing the PupDmd.
KenSwift: Thank you for helping with some of the animated Pop videos and effects.
DaFishbowl: Thank you for your expertise in getting the PupDmd coding correct.You truly are a wizard.
Andrei Marakov: Thank You for the 3D Blimp addition to the table. Best 3D guy out there!!
Scotty Wic: Thank you for listening to my ideas (how crazy i sound sometimes) and giving me feedback.
Nailbuster: The PupDmd Framework!! None of this would be possible without it. Thank you.
TerryRed: My next generation DMD partner Justice League crime fighter!! Still my resource whenever i need you. Thank You.
Trochjochel: My Jedi master. If it wasnt for you i wouldn't have got into the PUP world. I've never forgotten that!
PupPack Creators FB Group: Thank you for the constant feedback to keep me going on this project.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PUPDMD:
THIS IS NOT A PUPPACK!!! I designed a "Stern" like visual scoring display for the table. Like my Total Nuclear Annihilation PupDmd before.You will have the experience of having live scoring,trigger pops,high score input,bonus counting,animated moving pops,and
and the *New* Juke Box feature using the Right Magna Save Button.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Setups:
There will be two setups:
3 screen setup: Designed to work with a cabinet that has a LCD 3rd Screen setup
2 screen setup: Designed to work with a cabinet that had NO LCD or one that has PIN2DMD
Music Videos:
Due to the size of music videos. I will only be putting 2 videos in the download. Out of respect to VpUniverse site, theres no need to drop a 8 GB PupDmd. Not to mention the Zeppelin song catalog is huge .
- What i have done is include a template in the download that allows you to make your own.
>All you have to do is take your video and shrink it to fit inside the box. The PNG is already set 1920x1080. FIT IT IN THE BOX!! Then drop your videos in the "Music" folder in the pack..THATS IT!
*** I put out the template on the FB sites earlier in the week and people have already made videos. Im sure if you ask they will share***
Mod Permissions:
This release cannot be freely modded and needs explicit permissions from the author!
This is designed to be one of a kind. No need to have 50 different reskined music knock offs of this.
REQUIREMENTS:
- VPX 10.6
- Pinup Player 1.44 or higher
- Right Magna Save Button
!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!
The artwork and designs on this table,PUPDMD,BG were done by Brad Albright,KenSwift,and Myself. Half of it was hand drawn. So by no means is this table (with the PupDMD, and hand written script (NO ROM)) to be used to SELL CABINETS!!
This is intended to be FREE to the VP community! 
If you want to Donate a $1-$2 (nothing more please) to my paypal so i can use toward my monthly Adobe:After Effects,Photoshop,Premier Pro,Gigapixel,Envato subscriptions to make more Pupdmds/put back into my hobby. Be Appreciated :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...