[New B2S Alert] Quick Draw (Gottlieb 1975) B2S Backglass

HiRez00

Quick Draw (Gottlieb 1975) B2S Backglass

Quick Draw (Gottlieb 1975) B2S Backglass

This is a cleaned up / redraw of the Quick Draw (Gottlieb 1975) B2S Backglass.

Quick Draw is the 2-player version of Fast Draw that is the more widely distributed 4-player version of the same table.

There has been a nice clean version of the Fast Draw B2S available for quite a while, but the Quick Draw version was very low quality / resolution - so I opted to "clean up" the 2 player version for my cab.

I had to take some "artistic liberties" in a few places on the B2S because there were practically no resources available - but I am very please with the final result overall.

Also included is a new wheel image for your front-end system.

B2S has been fully tested.

Special thanks to: Loserman76 for making the Quick Draw (Gottlieb 1975) table and all the other great EM tables over the years for VPX.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.

This project took considerable time and I wanted to share it with everyone ... so "thanks" or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: These tables, image, videos, and backglass files for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. They WERE NOT created for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!