how to move backglass form1

clownnut

Question

Hi, i am new to vpinball, i am currently work on a 2 screens. vpinball build. i have a 27" 4k display as play field and got a small screen for DMD. however, the backglass got 2 portion, form1 and dmd, i can move the dmd from one screen to another by using the mouse, however, i cant seen able to move form 1 from one screen to another.

How can i set form1 to display on a specific screen or not display it at all?

thanks for the help.

3 answers to this question

Old post, but i'd suggest using B2S_SetUp.exe in the Visual Pinball\Tables folder to set the backglass form(1) location / size

(i think B2S_SetUp.exe is part of the AIO installer, apologies if not)

Posted (edited)

you have to edit yout screenres.txt. I think it's the 5th line were you have to change the number into the number of your Backglass monitor. The 1st and 2nd line are for the resolution of your Playfield, the 3rd and 4th are for the resolution of your Backglass. the 5th line sets the number of your backglass monitor, the 6th sets the offset in x direction for the backglass, the 7th offset fot y direction, the 8th is for the width of the b2s dmd, the 8th for the height, the 9th is for the x position of the b2s dmd in relation to the upper left corner of the backglass monitor, the 9th for the y position of the b2s dmd in relation to the upper left corner of the backglass monitor and the 10th set to 0 turns the dmd 180 degrees.

Edited by Timog2179
additions