Halloween - "Big Bloody Mike" mod (PinEvent V2, FizX, U-Pro)

TerryRed

• Content Provider

Halloween (Ultimate Pro) - PinEvent: "Big Bloody Mike Mod"

- a demo video of my creepy and cool table update to my PinEvent version of the table
- new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
- new moving spotlights that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
- new flashlight ball in The Chase
- new bloody effects during Stop It
- game room wall show tv signal in Stop It
- Michael will hide and appear at different events in most modes
- creepy as F**K in VR!

Good news: my new table update is almost done!

For those of you lucky enough to enjoy FP-BAM in VR... that table looks freaky cool!

• TerryRed changed the title to Halloween - "Big Bloody Mike" mod (PinEvent V2, FizX, U-Pro)
  • Content Provider

Coming very soon! (Future Pinball - BAM)

My update to Halloween "Big Bloody Mike" that includes new PinEvent V2 features, FizX physics, FLEEP sounds, updated lighting and shadows, new animated blood effects... and of course Big Mike himself stalking you on the playfield and in the VR game room.

As always, be sure you update:

- DOF config files from DOF Config Tool web site
- BAM to the latest version (currently 1.5-353), and correctly patch both FP and BAM for 4 GB access

Don't fear. Everything you need to know will be included with the table's included Install Instructions.

• Content Provider

Halloween - Big Bloody Mike (Future Pinball - BAM)

1.4 - PinEvent V2, FizX update now available!

My Big Bloody Mike mod to SLAMT1LT's (Halloween Ultimate Pro) has been completely updated to use the newest BAM features for updated lighting, inserts, ray cast shadows, shadowmaps, FLEEP sounds, FizX physics, and is now updated to PinEvent V2.

See new effects, such as blood spilling down the playfield during Score Drain, animated spotlights, flashlight ball, pumpkin ball, and animated Michael Myers character which will stalk you on the playfield and in the VR Game Room.

Please follow the included Install Instructions / FAQ in the table zip to ensure you are properly updated for BAM, the 4GB patch, your DOF Config Tool files, etc.

Get it here:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/6091-halloween-big-bloody-mike-pinevent-v2-fizx/

176227011_Screenshot3.thumb.jpg.3d40b23c3a9eb42546a37c6a0c690e51.jpg

827842534_Screenshot2.thumb.jpg.ad17f614382fb85c23f635e5a5a98bc2.jpg

1125091330_Screenshot1.thumb.jpg.5cd5667a19bd3864c60e10770b2ce901.jpg