235.64 MB File Size
HiRez00 Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

7 Screenshots

About This File

Iron Man (Stern 2010) Siggi Mod Video Backglass + Topper and Wheel Images Kit

1.1 UPDATE:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

- Re-Uploaded HD + 2K Video Backglass due to 1 version missing from original upload.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A B2S / DIRECTB2S BACKLESS FILE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This special VIDEO backglass was made specifically for Siggi's new Iron Man (Stern 2010) VPX table mod.

Siggi did an amazing job on this graphics mod (a serious improvement over the original) and I decided to do something special for him and fellow cab owners.

The original tables backglass was a single fluorescent light that just illuminated the backglass translite and I wanted a totally difference backglass for this special table.

What I wanted to do with this VIDEO backglass was not possible with a b2s file (fire and spark fx) without either a huge file size or the risk of slowing down the tables gameplay - ie: ball stutter.

That's why I opted to make VIDEO version that continuously loops, instead. The drastically reduced any lag or stutter that would happen with a "busy" bs2 backglass file.

Backglass Videos were created in 2 formats (sizes) and colors - yellow and blue in both HD (1920 x 1080) and 2k (2200 x 1238) resolutions.

I also made a couple topper videos as well - which are also included in 1280 x 390, 1280 x 540, 1280 x 720 scales / sizes.

Backglass videos, wheels, and topper videos have been split into separate .zip files so you only need to download what you want / need.

INCLUDED FILES:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Iron Man (Stern 2010) Siggi-Mod Blue - 2K.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Siggi-Mod Blue - HD.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Siggi-Mod Yellow - 2K.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Siggi-Mod Yellow - HD.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Topper - 1280x390.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Topper - 1280x540.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Topper - 1280x720.mp4
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Wheel 1.png
Iron Man (Stern 2010) Wheel 2.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HOW TO USE VIA PINBALLX :

1.) Make sure you name / rename the VPX table a completely different name than any other version of the table you may have. So instead of naming the table Iron Man (Stern 2010).vpx - name the table IM-Siggi-Mod (Stern 2010).vpx - or something else creative. This will prevent VPX from trying to "match" the b2s file to the table when it loads. You should NOT rename any pirates b2s to that file name. It should load without any backglass present because there is no backglass named that special name.

2.) Load PinballX's game manager and select "Add New" table. Use the manager to add the IM-Siggi-Mod (Stern 2010) table as the table name. You can set the Description to whatever you want ... Using the Import pulldown menu, and select Backglass - and load the backglass .MP4 file. Load the other stuff if you want at this time, i.e.: Wheel Image, Topper, etc.

3.) IMPORTANT: Directly under the Table name and Description for this table in PinballX, there is a row of check boxes. Make sure "Hide Backglass" is UNCHECKED. This will keep the backglass video running when load the table through PinballX and keep it on the screen looping while you are playing the table.

4.) Load PinballX, scroll through to this particular table, and go ahead and load it ... and go PLAY pinball!

That's it!

Similar styled front ends can use "basically" the same process.

- - - - - - - - - -

PLEASE NOTE: I create these videos for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

IM-Sample.gif

IM-Topper-Sample.gif

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

1.1 UPDATE:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

- Re-Uploaded HD + 2K Video Backglass due to 1 version missing from original upload.

User Feedback