HiRez00 Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

9 Screenshots

About This File

World Poker Tour (Stern 2006) 2+3 SCR - Alt Backglass 1-7 - B2S

UPDATE 1.1

- - - - - - - - -

- Made a slight change to Backglass #7in the 1 - 7 download

- Created a 'Combo' version that cycles through all 7 backglass shown, changing every 1 minute - so now you can have all 7 in 1 B2S file - no more having to pick.

- - - - - - - - -

So I have been playing a lot of Bord's WPT table - and the original backglass made by Stern has to be one if the WORST they ever made. The 3 characters look ridiculous, which is a shame for such a great table.

I decided to create new 'Alternate Backglass' for the table ... and then I got carried away and made 6+ more because I couldn't decide which one I liked the best.

Regardless ... I decided to upload all 7 here so people can choose which one THEY like best if they (you) decide to use it.

B2S run authentic 'TURN ON' animation when first booted.

Be sure ot post in the COMMENTS or REVIEWS sections as to which one you chose to use!

Remember to name the backglass file the same name as your table.

- Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This project took considerable time ... so "thanks" or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: I create these videos for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

Sample.gif

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

UPDATE 1.1

- - - - - - - - -

- Made a slight change to Backglass #7in the 1 - 7 download

- Created a 'Combo' version that cycles through all 7 backglass shown, changing every 1 minute - so now you can have all 7 in 1 B2S file - no more having to pick.

User Feedback