Meteor (Stern 1979) B2S Backglass (Green Tint Version)

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
459 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
16.18 MB File Size
HiRez00 Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

2 Screenshots

About This File

Meteor (Stern 1979) B2S Backglass (Green Versions)

Greetings all,

Here we have a nice high-resolution b2s backglass for Bord's new Meteor (Stern 1979) table.

Little known fact, there were actually 2 versions of this mirrored backglass, one with a 'blue' tint and one with a 'green' tint. Wildman uploaded the 'blue' version a while back, and this is the 'green' tint version in this download.

Also includes a new clean wheel image as well for your front end system.

I actually sent it to Bord exactly one year ago when he started working on his new rendered version of Meteor that he released yesterday. This is the same backglass that is in the VR version of the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLEASE NOTE: I create these videos for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. I DID NOT create this for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking permission first.

All Logos, Characters, Copyrights and Trademarks property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.

User Feedback