HauntFreaks , I'm sure 100 others Artwork by
32assassin, HauntFreaks Scripting by
Data East Manufacturer
1994 Year

2 Screenshots

WWF Royal Rumble (Data East 1994)
this makeover is built from the 2017 version by 32assassin 
it was updated with a new ramp I made in 2018
the reason for the update is because people were asking for the table with the "better" ramp
this is also a proof of concept to do a full makeover (not a shit mod just to add my name to)
time invested was around 3hrs

• "better" ramp model (not perfect)
  • updated reworked plastics
  • updated materials
  • new droptarget graphics
  • routed trough and holes (no more black abyss)
  • complete lighting overhaul
  • shadows, shadows and more shadows (ambient, obstructions, ball, flippers and droptargets)
  • modern object physics, nofozzy flippers
  • SAME SHIT PLAYFIELD (slightly cleaned)

Help and testing:
Apophis
RIK

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/7732-wwf-royal-rumble-data-east-1994-b2s/
Contact Author First.
v10.6 optional

What's New in Version 2.0.3   See changelog

Released

WWF Royal Rumble (Data East 1994) 2.0.3 VR
Version 2.0.3
Fixes wizard mode and any other multiball issues
Thanks to @RIK for finding this issue (pppfftt... who else is getting to wizard mode?)

User Feedback