Pinball FX3 and Pinball FX2 full playfield videos

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
191 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
2.32 kB File Size

0 Screenshots

About This File

[EDIT] I originally tried to link to a mega download. Look for the new google drive link in the details.

[WORKING LINK] Posted a 7-zip file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JokRIHuEFXharDUbZKUanCHJ-_V8mNCc/view

I searched high and low for regular playfield captures (instead of the default fly-through videos) for Zen Pinball FX games - finally had to do it myself. 1080p 30fps. Better than what's out there.

[ANOTHER EDIT] If these are flipped 180 degrees for you (Popper users), you can batch convert using TerryRed's batch conversion scripts: 

Notes:

101 playfields (FX2 & FX3) recorded, rotated and integrated into PinballX frontend in a single list - I'm missing 3 Williams/Bally tables from the FX3 set 
     (Dr. Dude, Funhouse, and Space Shuttle), 
...and a couple other fx classic tables I've never heard of 
     (Buccaneer, Agents, and Extreme), 
...and some you can't get anymore 
     (Speed Machine, Nightmare Mansion, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Super Street Fighter, and Ninja Gaiden)

Found complete wheel image sets online (blue for FX3, orange for FX2) - credit to the original creator, Mikus. Had to do some renaming to get the right ones to show but it's all sorted now.

Mars (Zen Classics) would not load in PinballX under FX3 (It kept loading as 'Attack from Mars"), so I enabled it in FX2 instead. 

FX2 Table vids that are not doubled in FX3:

Football Jeventus (I only need one team)
Mars
PlantsVsZombies
SouthPark1
SouthPark2
SplosionMan

I could record the rest of the FX2 table vids but I don't really see the point for myself, unless someone REALLY needs them for their own collection. Thanks for downloading, enjoy!

~Snaptick

[Handy note]
If you are using PinballX and would like a single list for all PinballFX2&3 tables, make a new xml file in PinballX\Databases\Groups, call it Pinball FX.xml, and paste the following snippet into it and save:

<group name="Pinball FX">
    <database>Pinball FX2\Pinball FX2.xml</database>
    <database>Pinball FX3\Pinball FX3.xml</database>
</group>

Edited by Snaptick
Direct link didn't work.

User Feedback