Dreamworks Trolls 1.2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It's time for Princess Poppy, Branch and the whole gang !!! Enter the Unique world of Trolls Pinball with this brand NEW UPDATE!!!!

BIG thanks to HAWKEYES88, for puppack  configuration and embracing my crazy ideas again and again you da man!! GOLDCHICCO for helping with top notch script changes, guidance and adjusting those physics again and again for all the families out there. the masterful TCDEEZ for saving the day on this and so many of my projects and always willing to lend a helping hand without hesitation. PEandS1Ws for your masterful 2 screen versions and testing.

A special thank you to Brenden Baliley the original author of sonic and to Javier1515 for your wonderful conversion to vpx and to all the people that have worked on this table over the years. Nailbuster for the awesome pinup system, vpnation, and a special thank you to my little creative mastermind NJ who imagined this project. if there is anyone I have forgotten thank you so much.

PLEASE READ:

**MUSIC IS OPERATED VIA PUPPACK IT IS A MUST DOWNLOAD FOR TABLE TO WORK PROPERLY.

**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FULL USE OF THE PUPPACK FOR THE FULL TROLL EXPERIENCE WITH MUSIC, GLITTER, CUPCAKES, OVER 40 TOPPER VIDEOS AND RAINBOWS 🎶🌈!!!**

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FAN PROJECT MADE FOR FUN AND FOR THE FAMILIES OF THE VPINBALL COMMUNITY. NO PUTTING IN A ROM PACK,OR FOR PROFIT!!

ADDED NEW APRON,DESKTOP ARTWORK,UPDATED PLASTICS IN 1.2

PUPPACK LINK:

Phenom's Other Downloads

User Feedback