Theatre of Houdini 2.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

I am in the progress of installing it but I feel I cannot install the pup pack nor the Pinsound files for the mere reason that it has the same Pup  name as the Theatre of Magic  table which would mean that the Houdini Pup pack and Pinsound would start automatically when I would launch the Theatre of Magic table (same ROM!).

I think the Houdini folder (Rom) name in Pupvideos should get a different name not to get any conflicts with the original table....right?

i'm having the same issue as others the pup pack doesn't seem to start either when trying to load the table or even manually to test using pup pack editor

18 hours ago, marty02 said:

you have to open pinsound studio select the houdini zip file and put 2 in altsound via vpinmame the file works with pinsound voila

I got the pinsound working ok.  The pup pack doesn't seem to launch all even in testing mode.  Is there a trick to making it work?

6 hours ago, marty02 said:

for pup pack there is nothing to do you unzip the tom_14hb in pupvideo and it works. good night

I tried a redownload and still no luck, i'll keep looking into it.

Ok so I figured out the triggers are pointing to video files with different names.  and the topper call outs folder seems to be empty.  I thought maybe it was a bad download but I just grabbed it again it had the same issue..  I love this table and i'd like to get this PUP to work with it.  Is there a different version of the pup possibly other what was is linked on this page?

Pup pack is ok beside the big blank square on overlay, also not everyone wants to use pinsound and muck around with that, I'm not sure why you didn't include alt sound option which is much simpler

Also the rom is missing from the folder

I relies this is not complete but, you have made it difficult for people to enjoy your creation

The instructions for table setup is very vague

The table is beautiful but game wont start using my existing rom

The dmd is not using alt color as there is none the folder is empty

I dont mask tables nor am i an expert this is a simple observation and judging from the comments im not the only one

I thank you for your creation but i simply cant even enjoy it have messed aroundf with it for an hour and simply cant be arsed anymore

ok indeed the color rom is missing. But I am sorry that it does not work with you but me everything works perfectly and pinsound and very easy to use I am not a pro either. I share my achievements like it or not but it's still free I think people exaggerate they want plug and play.

tom_14hb.zip

7 hours ago, Darby200 said:

Pup pack is ok beside the big blank square on overlay, also not everyone wants to use pinsound and muck around with that, I'm not sure why you didn't include alt sound option which is much simpler

Also the rom is missing from the folder

I relies this is not complete but, you have made it difficult for people to enjoy your creation

The instructions for table setup is very vague

The table is beautiful but game wont start using my existing rom

The dmd is not using alt color as there is none the folder is empty

I dont mask tables nor am i an expert this is a simple observation and judging from the comments im not the only one

I thank you for your creation but i simply cant even enjoy it have messed aroundf with it for an hour and simply cant be arsed anymore

Did you have to fix the pup pack to make it work?  the only way I can make it work is heavily mod the triggers to overlay and videos actually show up.  I can't image that was by design.

ok for the pup pack DO NOT RUN ANY OF THE SCRIPTS INSIDE THE PUP FOR YOUR SCREEN SETUP or the triggers and video names etc will no longer be correct making the PUP not load.  If you do nothing but drop the pup pack into your pup videos folder it will work as a backglass with a overlay and videos.  

loved your sneak peak a few weeks ago. Can't wait to try this out. judging by the comments, are there a few hoops we need to jump through for it to work? thanks