ELVIRA LIMITED EDITION 1.1

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

Recommended Comments

yeah... this is a cool mod, its well mapped out.... looks great to me... 👍   F'em if they dont like it...

also I've played the real Elvira from stern and in my opinion it blows.... if this re-mix version really existed, I would want this over the stern anyday..... and i'm kinda partial to Elvira themes 

image.thumb.png.8427df503bca520e2126a20cd2f3f354.png

really nice job,i liked your first two also...screw the haters,just create and enjoy!..thank you for your works

nice -is there a backglass without the scoreboard and the score can be put on the 3rd dmd screen?

Edited by drady

Ooooh...nice Org.....Pinball!

Thanks, great mod, very funny and looking 😍😍😍

Would opt also for a BG without the scoring, setting not possible with the usual F3.

Thanks!

Thanks for another great MOD marty02!

I have added a 3 screen option that includes a video backglass and lower Full DMD in my MEGA. Also added another wheel option and alternate table audio: 

IMG_6093.jpg

Thanks for this. Certainly better than what's been available so far. Not many of us get a chance to play the real one since new machines now typically disappear into private collections or have 10G laying around. 

Looks great!

Does anyone else get like a quarter-second flipper lag in both this table and the original Party Monsters? It's something that's always hindered my experience with the original table, and it appears this mod inherited it.

I'm on a 2080 RTX with 20-30% GPU usage on both tables, so I don't believe it's GPU related.

Edited by Migs

Amazing! just finished a week long competition on your g n r mod....plays and looks fantastic! keep doing what you are doing, cause its awesome! thank you!!!👍🍻

@marty02I would normally PM you these details but your account is not setup to receive messages.

The plunger cover is upside down. I rotated it 180 in the editor but now there is a black box covering the image and I do not know what layer to remove or move. 

I also made a set of flippers images with the HOH logo if you want to use them

IMG_6097.jpg

Elviraflippers.zip

Someone must have uploaded your files to VPD as well… because why in the freaking VP world would anyone even think about supporting that site.

Thank you Marty. I have never been a huge Elmira fan to be completely honest, but I like what you did with the table and looking forward to trying it. This is the beauty of VP. You can play whatever version you like and thanks to people like yourself that contribute without wanting anything in return, we can. Thank you again for all you do :)

looks & plays great!!! why should someone hate this??? Thanks for sharing your hard work, I will enjoy this nice table for many hours!

Thanks for your efforts and for sharing! I love the Elvira tables, and this will make a fine addition to my cab.