You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
CyclonePF

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love it! I used to play this table a lot 30+ years ago, and is my favorite pinball. This version is a beauty and a blast to play. Thanks so much!!

Link to review
robertms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Outstanding rebuild of the classic table! Graphics, sounds, physics all look, sound and feel fantastic. Just don't forget to set it to 5-ball play to match the instruction card (trust me, you'll need'em 😉 ) Many thanks guys @hauntfreaks @fluffhead35 @EBisLit!

Link to review
drady

Never new this table and wow amazed so on point. Father inlaw thought it was a real table and that mirror backglass wow. 

Such a showcase table. 

I'd wet myself if this was applied to the mata hari and lost world as this table reminds me of that era. 

I'm a fan! 

Link to review
Bendo

OMG - my cab just keeps getting better and better. What a great job updating this table. Thanks to all those whose hard work made this possible and thanks for sharing with the rest of us !!!

Link to review
studlygoorite

Wonderful, another table that used to be at my local arcade in my younger days (that I played a ton). This is an excellent rebuild, it looks, plays, sounds, and feels awesome. Thanks for creating and sharing!!

Link to review

hauntfreaks's Other Downloads

User Feedback